Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Rising Thunder Open Alpha

The Rising Thunder website is now offering free open alpha access to Rising Thunder, an upcoming fighting game from indie developer Radiant Entertainment, which includes the founder of the Evolution Championship Series. There's a new update on the developer's blog and patch notes for build 1263, which just went live. Here's word on the game:
With Rising Thunder, we want to create a game that could be an epic gathering of fighting gamers ó a game without the usual barriers, where everyone is invited, and can have great games. The response so far has been way, way beyond our expectations. Itís been absolutely incredible for us to see some amazing matches, from first-time fighting game players, to people that had given up on the genre, to legendary pros from many different competitive backgrounds.
View

4. Re: Rising Thunder Open Alpha Aug 12, 2015, 10:21 Axis

Only fighting games I truly enjoy anymore are like are ones like Virtua Fighter or Oni, and we never see them these days.

I know the 2d side works for most, but I wore myself out on that perspective many moons ago on a little known title called Way of Exploding Fist (on my c64), followed by more years of Mortal Combat and Street fighter in arcades.

Yours truly,

Axis
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 11, 18:46 Re: Rising Thunder Open Alpha  jdreyer 
  2. Aug 11, 20:10 Re: Rising Thunder Open Alpha harlock
  3. Aug 11, 22:06  Re: Rising Thunder Open Alpha Kobalt
>> 4. Aug 12, 10:21   Re: Rising Thunder Open Alpha Axis