Steamship Ahoy - The Swindle

The Swindle is now available for Windows and OS X on Steam, carrying a 15% launch discount on the latest game from Dan Marshall's Size Five Games. The game is also available on PS3, PS4, and PS Vita, with an Xbox One version coming on July 31st, and a Wii U version to follow down the road. There's an article about the game on Gamasutra based on a conversation with Marshall discussing how limiting the game to 100 in-game "days" added a dimension of excitement to gameplay. Here's a launch trailer, and here's a description of the game:
The Swindle is a steampunk cybercrime caper about breaking into buildings, hacking their systems, stealing all their cash, and quickly running away again before the police show up.

All the buildings you’ll be robbing are randomly-generated, so you’ll never get the same level twice.

Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!

Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?

View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Steamship Ahoy - The Swindle
Jul 28, 2015, 21:02
Re: Steamship Ahoy - The Swindle Jul 28, 2015, 21:02
Jul 28, 2015, 21:02

I posted my video review earlier today!

Re: Steamship Ahoy - The Swindle
Jul 28, 2015, 19:01
Re: Steamship Ahoy - The Swindle Jul 28, 2015, 19:01
Jul 28, 2015, 19:01

The time is right to do it now, the greatest Rock'n'Roll swindle. The time is right to do it now....
"While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake." - Henny Youngman
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older