Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Five Nights at Freddy's 4 is now available on Steam, offering Windows gamers another chance to take on the intimidating characters from a children's pizza parlor, though this one doesn't seem to be actually set at Freddy's. Less than two weeks ago it was revealed that this would come next month, but as developer Scott Cawthon notes in his announcement, "I'm bad with release dates." He also says he will address an issue with the full-screen option quickly. Here's word on the game
This time, the terror has followed you home.

In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story, you must once again defend yourself against Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and even worse things that lurk in the shadows. Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6am by watching the doors, as well as warding off unwanted creatures that may venture into your closet or onto the bed behind you.

You have only a flashlight to protect yourself. It will scare away things that may be creeping at the far end of the hallways, but be careful, and listen. If something has crept too close, then shining lights in its eyes will be your end.
View : : :

Re: Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 4
Jul 24, 2015, 13:24
Re: Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 4 Jul 24, 2015, 13:24
Jul 24, 2015, 13:24

I have no idea how big the dev team for this game is, but I'm guessing he/she/they have basically become overnight multi-millionaires.
Date
Subject
Author
Jul 24, 2015Jul 24 2015
Re: Steamship Ahoy - Five Nights at Freddy's 4