Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Double XP Weekend

Sledgehammer Games tweets that a double experience points are being handed out in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare all weekend on all platforms: "NOW LIVE: #DoubleXP Weekend has been activated for @CallofDuty: #AdvancedWarfare across all platforms! Enjoy!"
View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Double XP Weekend Jun 27, 2015, 12:31 Brumbek

McJammiepants wrote on Jun 26, 2015, 18:23:
I bought this. I played 5 hours of sp and 41 minutes of mp. I think a double XP weekend is just what is necessary to bring me back!
I bought this. I played 12 hours of SP and 85 hours of MP so far. I admit these numbers are much lower than the glory days of MW2/3 which both had 150+ hours from me. Still, I love AW and think it is the best CoD ever. To each their own I know, but AW brings back that super-intense Unreal Tournament Facing Worlds CTF feel like nothing else. ...I miss those days...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Double XP Weekend Jun 26, 2015, 18:23 McJammiepants

I bought this. I played 5 hours of sp and 41 minutes of mp. I think a double XP weekend is just what is necessary to bring me back!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >