2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Morning Legal Briefs
Jun 17, 2015, 07:23
Jaxx

Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 17, 2015, 07:23
Jun 17, 2015, 07:23
 Jaxx

These parents are idiots. Reading through everything since it first came out, it's quite clear they felt that the motion sensor should of triggered. I know all the alarm systems I've had, the motion sensors are NEVER active when I'm home in stay or instant mode. Only the window an door contacts.

Otherwise, the motion sensor would trigger the alarm everytime you moved.

When I had my alarm system from Comcast installed, they took over the ADT sensors and ASKED me if I wanted sensors installed elsewhere as well. ADT would not do my garage (detached),which had been broken into twice. Comcast put a door sensor out there, as well as glass breakage for the basement and two window sensors.

It's not the installers responsibility to make sure your home is secure, it's the homeowners. And this is one the of the biggest things that pisses me off about society today, no one wants to take responsibility for their own selves. IT's everyone elses job.

Re: Morning Legal Briefs
Jun 15, 2015, 17:12
NKD
Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 15, 2015, 17:12
Jun 15, 2015, 17:12
NKD

Not sure what those people expected. All home security systems do is call the fucking cops, who will arrive just in time to bag your bodies, the useless fucks.

As a commenter at the link said, real security is a barking dog and a firearm.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older