Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Overwatch Trailer

A new gameplay trailer from Overwatch offers an extensive introduction of the Hanzo character in Blizzard's upcoming teamplay shooter. Here's word on the nine minute clip: "Master bowman Hanzo takes aim against his foes in this complete, unedited match from an early version of Overwatch, captured in 60fps on PC. Here, Hanzo is on the attack in King’s Row, a Point Capture/Payload hybrid map situated in the heart of England."

View
16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

16. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 24, 2015, 01:58 Steele Johnson

Kind of a TF2 ripoff but who cares? Looks like fun!  

"I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol is a guy nailed to two pieces of wood." - George Carlin
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 23, 2015, 14:57 Quinn

Kosumo wrote on May 23, 2015, 08:16:
You should skip wiping your arse and go straight to The Witcher.

I agree. I should have. Now I can't play for a week and I was *this* close to having sex with Triss. I think. To be honest I've no idea if I'll be able to.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

14. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 23, 2015, 08:16 Kosumo

You should skip wiping your arse and go straight to The Witcher.  

13. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 23, 2015, 05:08 Luke

Quinn wrote on May 22, 2015, 18:30:
Horrible, uninspired shite. That this is coming from Blizzard and not some new indie developer sheepishly trying to make a name is simply unbelievable.

What a fucking piece of garbage. I honestly curse myself for wasting my time commenting in this topic while I could've wiped my arse and started up The Witcher 3 already!

Thumbsup

12. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 23, 2015, 04:54 Jerykk

<Electric-Spock> wrote on May 22, 2015, 21:32:
I hope this is a good game, as the FPS's have been quite stale as of late, but from the last 2 trailers, the gameplay seems a bit boring. I don't want to judge something I know practically nothing about, but it looks like it would get boring shooting arrows over and over. No secondary weapon? How about a close range dagger, maybe some grenades or evasive ninja puffs of smoke? Jump kicks, Karate chops, Fatality's from behind?

Ohhhh and F2P... *fart noise*

Google is your friend.
Hanzo abilities

11. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 21:32 <Electric-Spock>

I hope this is a good game, as the FPS's have been quite stale as of late, but from the last 2 trailers, the gameplay seems a bit boring. I don't want to judge something I know practically nothing about, but it looks like it would get boring shooting arrows over and over. No secondary weapon? How about a close range dagger, maybe some grenades or evasive ninja puffs of smoke? Jump kicks, Karate chops, Fatality's from behind?

Ohhhh and F2P... *fart noise*

10. Re: Op Ed May 22, 2015, 20:20 Wetworks24

I'll definitely be giving this a shot. My most played game the past decade is Wow. My most played game the past 2 years is Hearthstone.

Blizzard just knows how to make addicting games.

9. Re: Op Ed May 22, 2015, 19:14 LibertyOrDeath

Free to Play? As if you guys are not going to install and try it when it comes out. Oo  

8. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 18:30 Quinn

Horrible, uninspired shite. That this is coming from Blizzard and not some new indie developer sheepishly trying to make a name is simply unbelievable.

What a fucking piece of garbage. I honestly curse myself for wasting my time commenting in this topic while I could've wiped my arse and started up The Witcher 3 already!

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

7. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 17:42 ViRGE

Jackplug wrote on May 22, 2015, 13:47:
Oh dear, a very sad version of TF2...
Well TF2 went off the rails when you could purchase weapons. If it's literally just cosmetics, then it may not go off the rails.

6. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 13:47 Jackplug

Oh dear, a very sad version of TF2...  

5. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 12:38  MeanJim 

Task wrote on May 22, 2015, 10:05:
Has Blizzard decided on how this game will be priced - premium or f2p? If its a premium one shot payment of 30-50, then I might give it a shot. F2P, nada.

It's going to be F2P with purchasable hats.

"As a species, we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room,
we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you
think we invented politics and religion?"

4. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 11:23 Wowbagger_TIP

I don't mind F2P, as long as it's not P2W. I play PoE and HotS, which are both F2P and just fine.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

3. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 10:05 Task

Has Blizzard decided on how this game will be priced - premium or f2p? If its a premium one shot payment of 30-50, then I might give it a shot. F2P, nada.  

TRO: YAVM Mod for BattleTech
Weapon Diversity Mod for BattleTech

2. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 09:37 Axis

Better than C-3PO Waving Hands Noise Wizard...

I'd bet someone at blizz heard the complaints and decided to quickly "feature" Mr Quiet-Bow...

Yours truly,

Axis

1. Re: Overwatch Trailer May 22, 2015, 09:14 InBlack

This character will be fun as fuck to play. Also KUDOS to Blizzard for giving him a 'wallhack' ability. Hopefuly the char will attract most of the cheaters

It might also be completely OP and he could get nerfed into the ground.

I have a nifty blue line!

16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >