Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announces Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition, an expanded version of Monolith's Tolkien-inspired action game coming to Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 3 in North America on May 5th. Here's word on what this adds to the original game:
Featuring the innovative Nemesis System, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition expands on the critically-acclaimed original title, which includes the main game and all currently available downloadable content (DLC) packs, allowing fans to experience hours of added gameplay and content including:

• Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
  • Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
  • Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
  • Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
  • Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
  • Additional Features: Photo Mode

View : : :

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced
Apr 30, 2015, 12:33
Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced Apr 30, 2015, 12:33
Apr 30, 2015, 12:33

nin wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 08:58:
Brumbek wrote on Apr 30, 2015, 02:39:
For those of us who play many, many games and tend to be skilled players, Mordor wasn't very impressive. The combat required a child's intellect and the game world wasn't nearly as compelling as Batman or most AC games.

But for people who don't play many games or don't really study games in depth, they loved Mordor because it was so easy to be an "epic killa" and such.

How wonderfully condescending of you.

Yes, I suppose it did sound condescending. It wasn't my intent. I simply meant not all games can cater to all skill levels. Mordor is more fun if you aren't a pro player. And Mordor did make it real easy for even the beginner gamer to be awesome. I just prefer to work a bit harder to earn my awesomeness.

But I apologize for insulting anyone. Many children's games are fun (I'm probably just making it worse now...).
Date
Subject
Author
Apr 30, 2015Apr 30 2015
   Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Announced
Apr 30, 2015Apr 30 2015