Out of the Blue

Well Better Call Saul is done for the season, and was an awesome experience throughout. The last episode was a little offbeat, but awesome. It also had an Easter egg that I'll confess I didn't comprehend at first, but was pretty brilliant. I won't elaborate to avoid spoiling this for those yet to watch this fantastic show.

Cameo Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Shape Fold Animals.
King of Thieves.
Robot Arena.
Links: Finger Butts Are Hidden Surprises.
SeaWorld Responds To California Drought By Draining Animal Tanks Halfway.
Stories: Tsarnaev guilty of all 30 counts in Boston bombing. Thanks Slashdot.
"Black Panther" Casting Talk, Vision Revealed.
US aerospace command moving comms gear back to Cold War bunker. Thanks joshag.
Science: Endangered Dog Breeds and the Market Forces Behind Them. Thanks Digg.
Media: GTA V: PS4 / PC / C64 Comparison.
This Bubble Artist's Amazing Bubble Skills Will Blow You Away. Thanks reddit.
Louis C.K. performed with NYC's Mayor with Poop in his pants.
View : : :
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer

Re: Out of the Blue
Apr 9, 2015, 09:45
Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2015, 09:45
Apr 9, 2015, 09:45

So I totally missed this one; has anyone played Penumbra: Necrologue? It is a TC Mod for Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which continues the Penumbra story line, and is a free download on Steam. Also available from moddb if you don't have a Steam copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

I just happen to come across it searching for a status update on SOMA.

Apr 9, 2015, 10:02
Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2015, 10:02
Apr 9, 2015, 10:02

The Seaworld article is hilarious, love the Onion.

Apr 9, 2015, 10:18
Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2015, 10:18
Apr 9, 2015, 10:18

Re: US aerospace command moving comms gear back to Cold War bunker.

Lieutenant General Jack O'Neill placed in command of facility.

This comment was edited on Apr 9, 2015, 10:24.

Apr 9, 2015, 10:57
nin
Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2015, 10:57
Apr 9, 2015, 10:57
nin

SeaWorld Responds To California Drought By Draining Animal Tanks Halfway.

OK, almost hit the roof over that one before mousing over and seeing where it was from.

Apr 9, 2015, 11:56
Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2015, 11:56
Apr 9, 2015, 11:56

Yeah, that Onion article is hilarious. Can't wait for the inevitable group to come along calling for a protest of SeaWorld based on this. Heh.

And yes, that bubble artist did blow me away. That was ahh-mazing!
"Van Gogh painted alone and in despair and in madness and sold one picture in his entire life. Millions struggled alone, unrecognized, and struggled as heroically as any famous hero. Was it worthless? I knew it wasn't."

Apr 9, 2015, 14:34
Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2015, 14:34
Apr 9, 2015, 14:34

Cutter wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 11:56:
Yeah, that Onion article is hilarious. Can't wait for the inevitable group to come along calling for a protest of SeaWorld based on this. Heh.

You should be boycotting Sea World regardless.
If Russia stops fighting, the war ends. If Ukraine stops fighting, Ukraine ends. Slava Ukraini!

Apr 9, 2015, 15:59
Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2015, 15:59
Apr 9, 2015, 15:59

jdreyer wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 14:34:

Why? Orcas are the jerks are the sea so eff them. And I'd probably eat dolphin if I was allowed to. And the rest are just dumb fish in tanks that would be eaten anyway. I can see the argument for closing down zoos, but aquariums are fine. However, yes I agree orcas and dolphins don't belong in them. Far more sporting to hunt them in the wild.
"Van Gogh painted alone and in despair and in madness and sold one picture in his entire life. Millions struggled alone, unrecognized, and struggled as heroically as any famous hero. Was it worthless? I knew it wasn't."

Apr 9, 2015, 16:38
Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2015, 16:38
Apr 9, 2015, 16:38

Cutter wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 15:59:

Why? Orcas are the jerks are the sea so eff them. And I'd probably eat dolphin if I was allowed to. And the rest are just dumb fish in tanks that would be eaten anyway. I can see the argument for closing down zoos, but aquariums are fine. However, yes I agree orcas and dolphins don't belong in them. Far more sporting to hunt them in the wild.

I could have sworn I saw somewhere that said dolphins were the ones who bombed Pearl Harbor.

Apr 9, 2015, 19:31
Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2015, 19:31
Apr 9, 2015, 19:31

Necrophob wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 16:38:
Cutter wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 15:59:

I could have sworn I saw somewhere that said dolphins were the ones who bombed Pearl Harbor.

Reminds me of...

"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind of the danger; but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for tidbits, so they eventually gave up and left the Earth by their own means shortly before the Vogons arrived."

So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Douglas Adams The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Older [  1  ] Newer