Dragon Age: Inquisition Jaws of Hakkon DLC Released

BioWare announces the availability of the Jaws of Hakkon DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition for Windows and Xbox One, offering solo content for the RPG which "will allow players to uncover a lost chapter in the history of the Inquisition and explore massive new playable area in the lands of Thedas." The Windows edition can be purchased through Origin where they have further details and images. A new launch trailer celebrates the release, and here's more on what it offers:
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Jaws of Hakkon will reveal the fate of the last Inquisitor and the powerful dragon he hunted. The new content expands the land of Thedas with a massive new playable area covered in mountains and lush forests, where danger lurks in the shadowy undergrowth. As players explore the vertical landscape and dense wilderness fighting off vicious enemies, they will collect legendary armor and weapons before unearthing an ancient secret that could destroy the world.

View : : :

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Jaws of Hakkon DLC Released
Mar 24, 2015, 20:25
Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Jaws of Hakkon DLC Released Mar 24, 2015, 20:25
Mar 24, 2015, 20:25

Redmask wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 19:28:
Cutter wrote on Mar 24, 2015, 17:41:
Wtf? I bought the deluxe edition and I see now that it didn't include any forthcoming DLC. Fucking EA, man.

You purchased something without having any idea of what it was? I try not to defend EA as a matter of course but this seems like a bad idea.

Hahaha! Cutter got trolled by EA. No wonder he's always pissed off!
Date
Subject
Author
Mar 24, 2015Mar 24 2015
  Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Jaws of Hakkon DLC Released