Titanfall DLC Goes Free to Celebrate Anniversary

Origin Games now lists $0.00 as the price of the Season Pass for the Windows edition of Titanfall, celebrating the first anniversary of the release of the multiplayer mech shooter. This follows a similar 100% price cut on the console editions of the game's DLC reported this morning. The Season Pass includes three DLC packs for a total of nine additional maps. The Titanfall website has a message from Vince Zampella and Respawn Entertainment thanking fans for their support.
View : : :

Re: Titanfall DLC Goes Free to Celebrate Anniversary
Mar 12, 2015, 01:46
Re: Titanfall DLC Goes Free to Celebrate Anniversary Mar 12, 2015, 01:46
Mar 12, 2015, 01:46

ForgedReality wrote on Mar 11, 2015, 23:58:
Had it not been on Origin, I bet the game would have done a lot better. But then, the game is pretty boring and overrated as it is. The novelty of robots wears off quick, and then it's just an annoying grindfest. If it were free to play and on Steam, it might be worth sticking with it though. Oh well.

It's not a grindfest really, only if you are wrapped up in ranking and prestige but it has no impact on the gameplay. free 2 play games are horrible money traps I'll always prefer to pay up front for a game. My biggest gripe is the bulk of the game install, sure hard drives are cheap now but it's rather large for not having a traditional single player campaign.
Date
Subject
Author
Mar 12, 2015Mar 12 2015
 Re: Titanfall DLC Goes Free to Celebrate Anniversary