Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Street Fighter V in Spring 2016?

A Capcom Unity post apparently revealed a "next spring" release window for Street Fighter V, but the post about the upcoming brawler sequel no longer states when to expect a release. "Everyone is fired up for Street Fighter V, coming to PS4 and PC next Spring," is how the post read before it was edited, reports PCGamesN, while it now says: "Everyone is fired up for Street Fighter V coming to the PS4 and PC." There's no comment with this, so it's not clear if the date was removed because it was inaccurate, or if they just want to keep it under wraps.
View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Street Fighter V in Spring 2016? Mar 9, 2015, 13:52 Mordecai Walfish

Street Fighter X Star Citizen: Fight for the Stars  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Street Fighter V in Spring 2016? Mar 9, 2015, 08:57 Xero

Jackplug wrote on Mar 8, 2015, 23:53:
This game is full of so much eye candy stuff it just turns your stomach, all the fancy pilot console animations with lovely ship damage.

In the end when all this is fancy anims has done it's stuff, what it all boils down to when all this eye candy shit vanishes is the gameplay and the gameplay is what people want to play. I can only see that this game will fall into the same category as all the rest of the 3rd/1st person space shooters, but with a difference, it has a 80m price tag!

Uuuuh, I guess if Street Fighter and Star Citizen had a baby, this post might make some sense, lol

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Trine 4

5. Re: Street Fighter V in Spring 2016? Mar 8, 2015, 23:53 Jackplug

This game is full of so much eye candy stuff it just turns your stomach, all the fancy pilot console animations with lovely ship damage.

In the end when all this is fancy anims has done it's stuff, what it all boils down to when all this eye candy shit vanishes is the gameplay and the gameplay is what people want to play. I can only see that this game will fall into the same category as all the rest of the 3rd/1st person space shooters, but with a difference, it has a 80m price tag!

4. Re: Street Fighter V in Spring 2016? Mar 8, 2015, 23:50 Xero

"Which one you most looking forward to?

Street Fighter V Remix
Street Fighter V vs IV
Street Fighter Underpants Dance

There's more coming, but those seem to be top priority regurgs... "

This is kind of funny to me because a couple days ago I was thinking of buying Street Fighter IV on Steam and when I typed it in, I got like 20 versions of the damn game.

I had no clue which was the latest and greatest and what did I need, not need. In the end I decided, I do not need this game. lol

Primarily playing: Witcher 3 again (2nd playthrough), MK11, Dead Cells, Trine 4

3. Re: Street Fighter V in Spring 2016? Mar 8, 2015, 18:54 CeeKay

Spring does not start until March 20th, so it could have meant Spring 2015 instead. Not that it matters since they edited it.  

2. Re: Street Fighter V in Spring 2016? Mar 8, 2015, 18:15 Axis

Which one you most looking forward to?

Street Fighter V Remix
Street Fighter V vs IV
Street Fighter Underpants Dance

There's more coming, but those seem to be top priority regurgs...

Yours truly,

Axis

1. Re: Street Fighter V in Spring 2016? Mar 8, 2015, 11:46 Cutter

'Cause in sleepy London town there's no place for a street fighting man, no.

"I've got an emo streak. It's part of what makes me so rad." - Rick Sanchez

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >