Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 7, 2015, 17:00 Axis

AP will use 'robot journalists' to expand its college sports coverage

"because we've seen how effective the current crop of robot journalists are doing in mainstream coverage..."

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. No subject Mar 7, 2015, 06:05 Mashiki Amiketo

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 7, 2015, 02:03:

Rejoice and blesseth the heavens, the devil is gone. Gamasutra is finally readable again.
What I find funny is they're wanting to create a gaming site for "minorities and women." Oh boy, look at that segregation...then again if it's anything like /r/girlgamers it'll be 98% men and men pretending to be women.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 7, 2015, 02:03 eRe4s3r

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 22:26:
Leigh "I'm a megaphone, killing careers, and railing on hoodmen" Alexander gone from Gamasutra, who'd have thought? Wonder if the site will start to recover now that their screwed up eic is gone.

Rejoice and blesseth the heavens, the devil is gone. Gamasutra is finally readable again.

2. No subject Mar 6, 2015, 22:26 Mashiki Amiketo

Leigh "I'm a megaphone, killing careers, and railing on hoodmen" Alexander gone from Gamasutra, who'd have thought? Wonder if the site will start to recover now that their screwed up eic is gone.  

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 6, 2015, 20:57 jdreyer

AP will use 'robot journalists' to expand its college sports coverage.

When I started reading that title, I instantly completed it with "war coverage." Imagine my shock.

"I survived the 2020 removedpocalypse."

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >