Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View

13. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 5, 2015, 14:44 beremot

Yeahyeah Yeah wrote on Mar 5, 2015, 14:16:
But that couldn't be right, could it? I mean, if Hilary's email account is creating such a stir, then a private email network run by the White House itself would surely have created an enormous scandal, and there's no way such a scandal could have slipped from our collective memory ... right?

As if this wasn't on the long, long list of things people perpetually shat their pants over with Bush - rightly, by the by.

Next we'll hear about how /obviously/ there is nothing wrong with the Patriot act, because if there was, party X certainly wouldn't have been silent while party Y was complaining, right?

I don't quite follow you on the Patriot bit, but my point was the so-called "liberal media" go into a frenzy with anything involving either of the Clintons, i.e. Whitewater, Travelgate, and many many other phoney scandals concocted or vastly inflated by conservatives.

There is a double standard here. Yes, Bush's illegal email system drew some coverage, but nowhere NEAR the amount of coverage Hilary's email has already gotten and will continue to get as the Republicans issue their endless series of subpoenas, hearings, etc etc, all designed to convince your typical low information voter that where there is smoke, there is fire. So what if what she did was perfectly legal at the time she did it, so what if many other politicians have done similar things--W's brother, Jeb, for one--so that's TWO Bushes right off the bat ... all that matters is that it there is a D after her last name and that last name is Clinton. It will be "Email-Ghazi" from now until the end of time.

Not a fan of Clintons by the way--either of them. But a double standard is a double standard.

This comment was edited on Mar 5, 2015, 15:22.

"Supreme Uncontested Dear Leader for Life and Chief Justice for the Social Justice Warriors©--beeeeeeyotch!"
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 4, 21:06 Re: Evening Metaverse ledhead1969
  2. Mar 4, 21:24 Re: Evening Metaverse Yeahyeah Yeah
  3. Mar 4, 22:04  Re: Evening Metaverse PropheT
  6. Mar 4, 23:18   Re: Evening Metaverse Sepharo
  14. Mar 6, 01:52    Re: Evening Metaverse PropheT
  15. Mar 6, 20:01     Re: Evening Metaverse Sepharo
  4. Mar 4, 22:09  Re: Evening Metaverse SmyTTor
  5. Mar 4, 22:15   Re: Evening Metaverse NKD
  11. Mar 5, 09:31    Re: Evening Metaverse Verno
  7. Mar 4, 23:33 Re: Evening Metaverse robdot