Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found

Sega announce that Lost Contact is now available for Alien: Isolation, offering the fourth DLC pack for the survival/horror game. Here's the deal:

Sega announced today that ĎLost Contactí, Alien: Isolationís fourth add-on pack, is available to download from today. ĎLost Contactí adds a new Salvage Challenge to the gameís Survivor Mode, pitting players against a series of 10 challenges in a new map featuring some of the gameís toughest enemies.

Stranded in one of the more remote sections of the station, Axel has lost contact with his colleagues and must use his skills and cunning to do what he can to escape. Through a series of ten increasingly challenging tasks, he must navigate the corridors and crawls spaces, crafting items to give him the edge against some of the stationís toughest opponents.

ĎLost Contactí is the fourth add-on pack for Alien: Isolationís Survivor Mode, and adds the second Survivor Challenge map to the game. With only one life to play with, each challenge accepted brings a new objective and enemy type where one wrong move can, quite literally, be your last. Completing challenges unlocks rewards and points, giving access to new items to collect and craft. Should players score enough points, they can be traded for a save slot at the expense of their final score and position on Alien: Isolationís leaderboards.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 19:24 CJ_Parker

And the Alien's udders continue to be milked for every last drop.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 19:20 jdreyer

bigspender wrote on Feb 10, 2015, 17:33:
Do I get to press more buttons? That's what I want to know.

Button Simulator 2014....

I guess that's not fair to call it that, because you could classify a lot of those buttons as levers, and some you had to weld open, or twist with that ratchet thing, but essentially fancy buttons.

Hey, hey, hey. Don't forget the hiding:

Button Simulator While Hiding 2014

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

8. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 17:54 nin

Wildone wrote on Feb 10, 2015, 17:51:
How about a Nostromo tour mode! I wanna explore the ship hassle free with the DK2

That would be awesome. Developer commentary as well!

https://soundcloud.com/trentreznorandatticusross/sets/before-the-flood-soundtrack-1
https://dancewiththedead.bandcamp.com/

7. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 17:51 Wildone

How about a Nostromo tour mode! I wanna explore the ship hassle free with the DK2  

6. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 17:33 bigspender

Do I get to press more buttons? That's what I want to know.

Button Simulator 2014....

I guess that's not fair to call it that, because you could classify a lot of those buttons as levers, and some you had to weld open, or twist with that ratchet thing, but essentially fancy buttons.

5. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 15:28 TangledThorns

A:I is my favorite game of 2014 but I have no interest in the DLC.  

4. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 13:57 DangerDog

Even if they had recycled most of the areas from the main game a better experience would have been to have had them be single player story DLC from different character perspectives.

I still want to play Newt during the initial Alien outbreak on LV426 up to the point of being "rescued" by the marines.

3. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 11:18 Muscular Beaver

I just wish they would have added all these DLCs into the main story from the start, which would have made the game even more awesome than it already is. I cant stand these standalone crap missions. I just cant find a reason to play them. Just for the challenge? Hardly.  

Waiting for BIS to come back to their senses and do a real ArmA 2 successor.

2. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 10:43 Creston

That poor alien. It must have been hard to see without that contact!  

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo