Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Well I managed to get myself obligated to some activities this evening that may impede my ability to watch the football games. However, the weather is a terrible mess out there today, with a layer of ice making things pretty treacherous, so this may just impede my impediment, which would allow me to watch after all. We'll just have to see.

Impeded Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Slimey's Quest.
Ronaldo Golden Balls.
Stories: FOX Planning to Revive "The X-Files."
ALICE program arms children with cans & books to fight off classroom intruders. Thanks Boing Boing.
Science: Too rich to get sick? Disneyland measles outbreak reflects anti-vaccination trend.
Images: San Andreas (GTA V) vs. San Andreas (GTA San Andeas).
Media: Is the Moon a Planet or a Star...the debate rages on.
This RC Plane Crash Results In The Best Underwater Animal Shots.
Misconceptions about getting sick.
The Funnies: Internetaholic - Boing Boing.

View
64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

64. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 21, 2015, 11:51 jdreyer

I thought this article posted yesterday on IO9 was interesting and appropriate.

When Facts Threaten Our Beliefs, We Resort To Rationalizations

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

63. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2015, 15:51 Verno

If you got cancer, would you get treatment? Or would you rely on your immune system? Do you avoid engaging in activities which are linked to increased chances of cancer such as smoking?

That's it, I don't have a witty retort waiting for the answers, I'm just curious.

Playing: Renovate My Kitchen
Watching: MI Fallout, Deadpool 2, House

62. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2015, 13:35 jdreyer

@ Duke.

Thanks for engaging. Since no one is going to change your mind, could you explain precisely why you don't want to get vaccinated? At this point I just want to understand. So far, I get this:

- You have just as much chance of getting sick vaccinated as unvaccinated, so what's the point.
- The immune system is all the protection anyone needs
- Herd immunity is just a theory, and I don't think it's true.
- Vaccines are scams run by Big Pharma and I am voting with my wallet not to support that
- Since we don't know all science yet, there's no point in making decisions based on science since theories can be overturned.
- Since incidence of disease is very low where I live, there's no point in getting vaccinated because I'll never get exposed.

Would you agree with those statements? Are there any others? Say, religious reasons or something else that hasn't come up yet?

61. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2015, 13:07 Verno

DukeFNukem wrote on Jan 20, 2015, 05:39:
I am no microbiologist, I have no degrees in medicine. My major is in Computer Science. I guarantee there are as many people against vaccinations as there are for vaccinations.

Well now that you've guaranteed it, please provide evidence to support that assertion. We're waiting

Again, when I wake up in the morning and read the news that people are dying left and right from measles(or any other virus for that matter) who have NOT been vaccinated I will pay more attention. Theoretical pandemic's do not interest me at all. Already seen that movie back in 2009. "DOOMSDAY: The Swine Flue Virus - The End of Life on Planet Earth as we Know it - AAAAAAHHHHHH!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!". While you were running scared to get your H1N1 shot I was probably at home chilling on my computer playing a video game. LOL.

You keep referring to the swine flu as it was proof of something but that had a lot more to do with overblown media than anything else. But since you keep bringing it up, you realize that it resulted in 17000 deaths and that many more were prevented by a global response, right? Something tells me that if smallpox had a resurgence that you would be in line to get your shot along with everyone else.

God help your crusade, if I wake up in the morning and read in the news that people who HAVE been vaccinated are dying of the virus they were vaccinated for.

Uh, sorta like the rhinovirus and many other viruses that mutate constantly? Viruses aren't static, they often mutate and vaccinations need adjustment like anything else. You can absolutely still die from a virus you've been vaccinated against but that's not something that supports an anti-vaccination argument.

You're right, your not going to change my mind with words. Your making all your decisions in a theoretical universe out of fear. I am making mine from a practical perspective out of faith.

Not going to change your mind with words, ok. He provided plenty of statistics and citations then which you read of course, right? Whenever someone starts a sentence with "youre not going to change my mind" I feel like the basic discussion hasn't been entered into in good faith. Speaking of faith, in what exactly? It seems to me you're the one living in fear of theoreticals. Do you demand this level of proof from everything else in your life? Do you refuse to use popular technology and scientific inventions unless every bit of it is personally assured to you?

60. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2015, 11:14 Beamer

I guarantee there are as many people against vaccinations as there are for vaccinations.

No chance in hell.
And all the "anti-vaccine" people are buying into a study that was never able to be repeated and that the doctor in charge admits he fabricated.

It's like denying evolution, climate change, gravity, or that the Earth revolves around the sun.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

59. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2015, 09:06 nin

Your making all your decisions in a theoretical universe out of fear.

Oh, the irony.

https://soundcloud.com/trentreznorandatticusross/sets/before-the-flood-soundtrack-1
https://dancewiththedead.bandcamp.com/

58. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2015, 05:39 DukeFNukem

Mr JDreyer,
Hello sir,

Let me state one thing up front for you. I make no claims that my belief system lines squarely up with any universal truths. I have simply made a choice...listen closely...I have made a choice based upon my limited knowledge of the universe. I am guessing you have done the same thing. Or are you bold enough to claim that you know every scientific law in play in the universe when it comes to the human body? Make the claim for us all here on this website that you are the 'all knowing, all seeing, all understanding, being that we should listen too on all things in the universe. The reason you are all so angry is because I cast doubt on your 'universal truth'. I make you think twice and that makes you angry.

I am no microbiologist, I have no degrees in medicine. My major is in Computer Science. I guarantee there are as many people against vaccinations as there are for vaccinations. If there weren't we would not even be having this discussion because 90% of all the population would be happily skipping to the doctor, while whistling zippity-do-dah, to get injected and people wouldn't have to go about bitching about the other 10% according to your, *cough, cough*, Herd Immunity theory? Your happy(and scientifically, safe) as long as 90% of the population is vaccinated, yes?

Again, when I wake up in the morning and read the news that people are dying left and right from measles(or any other virus for that matter) who have NOT been vaccinated I will pay more attention. Theoretical pandemic's do not interest me at all. Already seen that movie back in 2009. "DOOMSDAY: The Swine Flue Virus - The End of Life on Planet Earth as we Know it - AAAAAAHHHHHH!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!". While you were running scared to get your H1N1 shot I was probably at home chilling on my computer playing a video game. LOL.

God help your crusade, if I wake up in the morning and read in the news that people who HAVE been vaccinated are dying of the virus they were vaccinated for. That's gonna cast a pretty dark cloud on your 'Holy Grail' of immunity. Edit: On second thought, wait a minute...this happens all the time already, doesnt it? HOLY @#$%, No wonder I have no faith in vaccines.

You're right, your not going to change my mind with words. Your making all your decisions in a theoretical universe out of fear. I am making mine from a practical perspective out of faith.

Another edit: Oh, and if I give you the impression that I have skipped over anyting, it's more than likely because defending oneself against multiple attacks from multiple attackers at once is very tiring and time consuming. So, I am doing my best.

Edit: I never got my H1N1 swine flu shot...aren't I supposed to be dead, right now? Yes, we all are. Oops! Oh well, the CDC were only off by 1 or 2 billion(or so) people....who's counting...Let's cut them some slack, yes? I guess the 20% of you that actually DID get the shot saved everybody else. Thank you so much.

*Sung to the tune of ACDCs Rock'N'Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

2nd Chorus
"We live in a vaccine junkie nation, 'Heard Immunity' I just don't buy",
"We live in a vaccine junkie nation, the fear of death keep Merck stock ridin' high, ah yeah!!!"

This comment was edited on Jan 20, 2015, 07:48.

Just because you aren't afraid of something doesn't it mean it can't hurt you...

57. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2015, 03:15 jdreyer

Sepharo wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 23:54:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 23:15:
DukeFNukem wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 19:26:
Common sense is what the world had before Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492. Think about it.

Is all the profanity a sign of frustration of me not falling on my knees and joining your herd? I'm thinking...yes?

And what killed all the natives after Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492. Why that would be smallpox, because none of the natives had been vaccinated, so most of them died.

I'd be interested in hearing your responses to my arguments as well.

Haha, yeah that was an odd thing to say in light of the topic.
Hard to believe it's not trollin.

Edit: Kind of just hopping around reading bits and pieces, but this is gold!
you and all your buds here jumping on the "attack the anti-vax" wagon
A+ sir.

Heh. Yeah, I'm thinking that the fact that he skipped replying to my well-cited posts is that he really has no answer. I didn't really ever understand the exact reason why he didn't want to vaccinate. He's just got some notion he's embarrassed to admit, and wants to try to denigrate everyone else to prop up the decision in his own mind.

I'm reminded of a time a couple years ago when I was driving around one Sunday and I drove by a church. Right next to the church (this was in a strip mall) was a small bookstore called "The Truth Bookstore" which sold bibles and other religious materials. The only thing I could think of was how insecure they must be in their faith in order to feel the need to name the bookstore "The Truth."

56. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 23:54 Sepharo

jdreyer wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 23:15:
Common sense is what the world had before Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492. Think about it.

Is all the profanity a sign of frustration of me not falling on my knees and joining your herd? I'm thinking...yes?

And what killed all the natives after Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492. Why that would be smallpox, because none of the natives had been vaccinated, so most of them died.

Haha, yeah that was an odd thing to say in light of the topic.
Hard to believe it's not trollin.

Edit: Kind of just hopping around reading bits and pieces, but this is gold!
you and all your buds here jumping on the "attack the anti-vax" wagon
A+ sir.

This comment was edited on Jan 20, 2015, 00:01.

55. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 23:15 jdreyer

54. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 19:26 DukeFNukem

InBlack wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 03:47:
Actually herd immunity protects assholes like yourself who refuse to protect themselves. You see, there is this thing called LOGIC try and follow, although for somoene who clrearly believes has all the answers that might be a bit of a stretch.

HERD immunity works in populations that are mostly innoculated, the reason why it works is because the less people who are susceptible to the virus, the harder it spreads.

So you are walking around outside and laughing at all the fool vaccination junkies out there and not getting sick. Well DUH! You are not getting sick because most people are immunised and the virus has a hard time spreading in a population like that. LOGIC? Wow!

Its got nothing to do with Merck or any pharmaceutical company. Its common sense. The reason why it works is because most people have been immunising their kids for the past 100 or so years.

The problem is that now though in recent years. Conspiracy nutjobs like yourself have refused to vaccinate their children against common viruses. In 10-20 years because of asswipes like yoruself that have refused to immunise thier children we will be in danger from another Spanish flu like outbreak or something very similar. Something that is very treatable today will become a threat simply because people like yourself refuse to acknowledge science.

Just a wild guess here, but do you also deny evolution? Quick, hide from the Illuminati! The Bilderberg black helicopters are our to get you!! Newsflash asshole!! We live in a shitty world, run by bad people. I dont need my children to suffer because of ignorance too...

Hehehe, I love how you use half way decent comments to make your case and then destroy all your credibility at the end of the post by trying to make the person you are responding to look like a crackpot. Make up your mind, do you wanna prove that vaccines are the shit by science or by making me look like a quack by pretending that I believe in shit you don't have a clue about? This guy talks about using logic and then he completely doesn't use any. But let me highlight his "flavor" of logic he used to brand me a quack.

Premise 1 - DukeFNukem is against vaccinations.
Premise 2 - Anybody who is against vaccinations must ALSO believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, and black helicopters.

Conclusion - Because DukeFNukem believes 1 theory, he must also believe all these additional but completely separate and distinct theories.

Dude, what grade did you get in logic class? LOL. Sad, I was gonna respond until the stupidity at the end.

*Sung to the tune of ACDCs - Rock'N'Roll Ain't Noise Pollution*

"We live in a vaccine junkie nation, if you don't participate they all cry"
"We live in a vaccine junkie nation, don't get a shot yearly they scream your gonna die, all right!"
LOL. Not bad huh? Maybe, I'll write some more verses later.

Just for fun.

This comment was edited on Jan 19, 2015, 20:02.

Just because you aren't afraid of something doesn't it mean it can't hurt you...

53. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 09:06 Verno

Prez wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 04:59:
I generally avoid the flu shot, though I actually intended to get it this year but haven't yet. All other vaccines I am up to date as are my kids. I was in the military for 9 years and we were mandatory vacc'd every 6 months. I have never been sicker than I inevitably would be after I would get one. I obviously wasn't getting the flu, but I was still getting very sick. Others in my command would as well, so it wasn't just me. I want to get one to see if I am over that but I need to wait until I have some free time to recover if I am not.

I think its just a correlation doesn't imply causation thing. I used to think the same thing but most of the time I get my shots right when stuff is already flying around so it makes sense. It's a very human trait, we try to find the linkage between things even when there isn't really any.

To the broader topic, there are almost no sound reasons to avoid vaccination and a mountain of evidence in favor of it.

So why are you all pissed that I don't want to play russian roulette with my bloodstream?

That's actually what you're doing by avoiding them. One of your earlier comments was a bit weird, it almost felt like a bootstraps kind of argument which is not how your immune system functions. I'm a pretty ripped and healthy person but I'm just as susceptible to a virus as anyone else.

52. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 05:28 jdreyer

DukeFNukem wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 02:57:
Because you believe some bullshit "Herd Immunity" theory that has been concocted by drug companies like Merck so that EVERYBODY on the ******** planet has to be vaccinated before were all safe. How convenient for them, huh? You can't have it both ways brutha, either the vaccinations protect you or they don't...which is it?

Here's the last point. Smallpox is a horrific disease with a 35% to 80% mortality rate that is estimated to have killed 300-500 million people in the 20th century and countless more throughout history. Imagine Ebola, but highly contagious (Ebola is not very contagious). It was also the disease with the first vaccine ever introduced, way back in the 18th century. Eventually, through almost 200 years of vaccines in nearly every country in the world, the disease has be wiped off the face of the planet, one of only two infectious diseases to be completely eradicated. WIPED OUT, with no wild disease to allow it to come back. The last case in the wild was 40 years ago. The only remaining copies of the disease remain in frozen chambers in the Russian and American CDC. There is, in fact, a debate about whether or not to destroy these last remaining stocks, or hold onto them for scientific purposes.

This is the holy grail. This can happen for all the diseases we've talked about up until now and more: measles, chickenpox, mumps, rubella, pertussis, typhoid fever, diphtheria, etc. etc. if we vaccinate everyone. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD. For several decades continuously. Not vaccinating is taking a step backwards, a step into the Dark Ages. Why would we want to return to the age of the Bubonic Plague? But we're headed in that direction. Well, you say, we can't vaccinate everyone in the world. Except that we've already done it. TWICE: smallpox and rinderpest.

So seriously dude: get with the fucking program. Get vaccinated and stop fucking around and putting everyone else at risk for some misplaced belief in some celeb, some quack doctor, or some completely invalidated study. Science, FTW.

51. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 04:59 Prez

I generally avoid the flu shot, though I actually intended to get it this year but haven't yet. All other vaccines I am up to date as are my kids. I was in the military for 9 years and we were mandatory vacc'd every 6 months. I have never been sicker than I inevitably would be after I would get one. I obviously wasn't getting the flu, but I was still getting very sick. Others in my command would as well, so it wasn't just me. I want to get one to see if I am over that but I need to wait until I have some free time to recover if I am not.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

50. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 04:46 jdreyer

DukeFNukem wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 02:40:
I thought they were stated pretty clearly if you read most of my posts. One is CDC credibility which it has none. You can't keep telling us were all gonna die every year if we don't all run out like good little vaccine junkies and get the 'flavor of the month' vaccine to protect against the 'flavor of the month' virus. The end of the world was predicted in 2009 if not everybody ran out to get their H1N1 shot and most of us are still here.
Did you read the article? The reason you're not going to die is because everyone has been vaccinated for decades. That means the virus has had no place to incubate. If you stop that, you're providing a harbor, a chance for the virus to repopulate and threaten again humanity. Recently it's become en vogue to not vaccinate, and that's why this outbreak at Disneyland occurred.

Explain how I am ******* it up for everyone else if you got your shots? This is the part of the theory that kills me. The complete crazy bullshit straight from the Terminator movie. "See how clever it is? It doesn't require a shred of proof. Most paranoid delusions are intricate, but this is brilliant."
Because even the vaccines are not 100%. So, in order to get a viable 91% protection (9% of measles cases in 2013 were from people who received the vaccine), you need 100% of people to take it. If suddenly 10% of the people decide (for no scientifically viable reason) to not get the vaccine, suddenly you're down to 82% coverage which is enough to let the virus populate and threaten people again. Also, there are people too young to get the vaccine, like infants. Their young, undeveloped immune systems have a hard time with things like measles and pertussis and fatality rates are higher. By not getting vaccinated, you're not only threatening yourself, but also making yourself a vector. Are there other factors at play? Sure, overall awareness of sanitation, introduction of antibiotics, improved health through diet, etc. all play a part to reduce the mortality rate. But vaccines are the main key to the puzzle, and taking that away means everything falls apart.

If YOU get all the dead virus' injected into your bloodstream that your little heart desires as often as you desire how does me NOT doing that possibly effect you? You are supposed to not be effected by the virus your being vaccinated for, right? You just said you haven't had the flu for 20 years. The shots protected you right? Well, I am sure you came in contact with more than 1 silly bastard who thinks like me in the past 20 years who had the flu but never got a flu shot. How come you didn't get it from ANYBODY? Please explain the double-standard here.

As I explain above, no vaccine provides 100% immunity for 100% of people. That's why it's so important for as many people as possible to get vaccinated. Traditionally, the USA has had more than 99% vaccination rates. The result? 200 cases of measles per year compared with 20 million worldwide, concentrated mostly in countries with low vaccination rates. Now that vaccination rates are falling in the US we're seeing outbreaks of pertussis, outbreaks of measles, chickenpox outbreaks, etc. etc. The anti-vaccine movement is fueled by celebrities, unscrupulous doctors with a book to sell, and faked research that has been withdrawn. Is that who you want to put your trust in?

The last issue is that some vaccines fade with time. So that MMR vaccine you received as a child might only provide 50% immunity when you're 30. That's why we just had a massive mumps outbreak in the NHL. The vector to introduce that disease to the NHL is unknown, but is it any surprise that with people refusing to immunize their children, that a disease that generally manifests in children would spread to a concentrated workplace of people many of whom have children? By not getting vaccinated yourself, you're providing a vector to those people in whom the vaccine antibodies have fallen over time.

EDIT: Thanks InBlack & 1BadMF!

49. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 04:34 1badmf

a bit of wisdom for you, and maybe some day, possibly on your death bed you'll understand why you were such an asshole all your life.

the reason it took 3 pages for someone to post a rational reply is that we're all aware that neither your or us is interested in a serious debate about this issue. the only difference between you and us is that we're honest about it and just make jokes while you try to hide behind your smokescreen of half truths and cherry picked facts. but the fact is, you've made up your mind and you've shut it off to change which is why i didn't bother to engage you in the first place. you're not interested in logical debate, just pushing your idiotic notions of non-science which is why it's a waste of time to even talk to you. come back when you figure out what socrates meant when he said wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.

48. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 03:47 InBlack

Actually herd immunity protects assholes like yourself who refuse to protect themselves. You see, there is this thing called LOGIC try and follow, although for somoene who clrearly believes has all the answers that might be a bit of a stretch.

HERD immunity works in populations that are mostly innoculated, the reason why it works is because the less people who are susceptible to the virus, the harder it spreads.

So you are walking around outside and laughing at all the fool vaccination junkies out there and not getting sick. Well DUH! You are not getting sick because most people are immunised and the virus has a hard time spreading in a population like that. LOGIC? Wow!

Its got nothing to do with Merck or any pharmaceutical company. Its common sense. The reason why it works is because most people have been immunising their kids for the past 100 or so years.

The problem is that now though in recent years. Conspiracy nutjobs like yourself have refused to vaccinate their children against common viruses. In 10-20 years because of asswipes like yoruself that have refused to immunise thier children we will be in danger from another Spanish flu like outbreak or something very similar. Something that is very treatable today will become a threat simply because people like yourself refuse to acknowledge science.

Just a wild guess here, but do you also deny evolution? Quick, hide from the Illuminati! The Bilderberg black helicopters are our to get you!! Newsflash asshole!! We live in a shitty world, run by bad people. I dont need my children to suffer because of ignorance too...

This comment was edited on Jan 19, 2015, 03:55.

I have a nifty blue line!

47. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 02:57 DukeFNukem

InBlack wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 02:50:
DukeFNukem wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 02:48:
InBlack wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 02:46:
Go read up on herd immunity. Yeah, actually KNOWING about things requires reading up about them. Im sure that you wont though, you will scoff and dismiss my remark and go back to your complete ignorance while you continue to claim superiority of your immune system. Dumbass.

I don't have to read up on "Herd Immunity". I can already tell your part of the herd. LOL. Dumbass huh? I like that. Good talk. Enjoy life!!!

Thanks for proving my point. You asked a question, I answered and you completely chose to ignore it while preaching to everyone else how you know better. Never ceaeses to amaze me, the depths of human idiocy.

I hear your my friend. And you actually think your mention of the Terminator the....I mean the "Herd Immunity" theory is the first I've ever heard that bullshit? LOL. Oh my God, Herd Immunity, what is he talking about? I never heard that mentioned before. LOL.

I like how you chose to ignore my question. You got vaccinations to protect you from the flu, right? You said you haven't had the flu for 20 years, right? So, your conclusion is that these vaccinations are the shit, right? "Man bro, I got a flu vaccination every year for the past 20 years and I never had the flu". Okay, do you think you have ever been in the same room with some silly bastard like me who did have the flu and DIDN'T get a vaccination shot? More than likely, yes, because you can't control the people you have to interact with in public places. So, you just said you didn't get the flu. It protected you from the silly bastards like me, so what's the problem? Your Terminator "Herd Immunity" bullshit theory, which has been thrown in my face everytime I discuss my stance on vaccinations doesn't even make sense in the example I have just asked you about. So, answer it? You haven't had the flu for 20 years. The vaccinations have obviously protected you from it right? So why are you all pissed that I don't want to play russian roulette with my bloodstream? Because you believe some bullshit "Herd Immunity" theory that has been concocted by drug companies like Merck so that EVERYBODY on the ******** planet has to be vaccinated before were all safe. How convenient for them, huh? You can't have it both ways brutha, either the vaccinations protect you or they don't...which is it?

46. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 02:50 InBlack

DukeFNukem wrote on Jan 19, 2015, 02:48:
Go read up on herd immunity. Yeah, actually KNOWING about things requires reading up about them. Im sure that you wont though, you will scoff and dismiss my remark and go back to your complete ignorance while you continue to claim superiority of your immune system. Dumbass.

I don't have to read up on "Herd Immunity". I can already tell your part of the herd. LOL. Dumbass huh? I like that. Good talk. Enjoy life!!!

Thanks for proving my point. You asked a question, I answered and you completely chose to ignore it while preaching to everyone else how you know better. Never ceaeses to amaze me, the depths of human idiocy.

I have a nifty blue line!

45. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2015, 02:48 DukeFNukem

64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo