Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

New Hitman Game Details This Year

A tweet from the Hitman account has word from IO Interactive to expect more information on the Hitman series this year, waiting to share it, in spite of declaring that they cannot: "There's more info coming this year and we can't wait to share it!" The last desktop installment in this series of assassination games was 2012's Hitman: Absolution, and last year saw the release of Hitman Go for mobile devices. Almost exactly one year ago IO Interactive offered details on plans for a sixth installment in the PC series, but this is the first we've heard about it since then. Thanks GameWatcher.
View

8. Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year Jan 12, 2015, 14:55 GL1zdA

Killswitch wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 13:38:
Was anyone else throughly disgusted by the "bad guy's" behavior in the last Hitman? I thought it was a bit over-the-top; although, I did finish the game. Stealth seemed really difficult so I killed just about everyone on every level. =)
I've beaten the previous games on higher difficulties, wanted to do the same in the last one - impossible. Unless you picked up and thrown things, so that the guards went to check what made the noise. And these insane missions based on random luck (like the one at the subway station). I didn't finish it after several missions where I've killed everyone.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 12, 10:05 Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year Cutter
  2. Jan 12, 10:37 Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year siapnar
  3. Jan 12, 11:18 Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year Parallax Abstraction
  4. Jan 12, 12:33 Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year Xero
  5. Jan 12, 12:39  Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year SpectralMeat
  6. Jan 12, 13:00 Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year Creston
  7. Jan 12, 13:38  Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year .o0o.
>> 8. Jan 12, 14:55   Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year GL1zdA
  9. Jan 12, 18:50 Re: New Hitman Game Details This Year NamecaF