Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 OS X Beta

A Steam Community announcement has word (admittedly from a couple of weeks ago) that a beta OS X version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 is now available on Steam along with the Windows and Linux editions of the transport simulation. CarGamingBlog has word from the developers at SCS Software that this isn't "just a port" as they plan on it equaling the Windows and Linux versions (which doesn't actually mean it's not a port.) Word is: "We will release the Mac version for everyone when we are confident about stability of the game. It can be next month, or it can take longer." For those interested, the game is currently steeply discounted as part of the encore Steam Holiday Sale.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 OS X Beta Jan 2, 2015, 05:34 eRe4s3r

I wish they would fix the insane traffic AI first. I mean, I guess it's realistic? But during night with strong storm (So you could barely see shit) suddenly 3 !!! cars came towards me.. on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD.

That.. that is impressive if intentionally.. but very annoying nontheless. Especially when AI over-takes I actually saw it happen that the AI misjudges speed and ends up causing a giant car accident in front of me, while OVERTAKING ME.

Ps.: And of course, in these situations I get punished (3x400 fee) + nearly 20% damage, because that accident happened next to me, so the car slammed (being hit by another truck) into the load

This comment was edited on Jan 2, 2015, 07:57.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 OS X Beta Jan 1, 2015, 16:21 Cutter

Kosumo wrote on Jan 1, 2015, 15:06:
Thats a ten four buddy.

That's a 10-4, good buddy.

"Ah, Impressionists, the boy bands of the art world." - Sideshow Bob

1. Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 OS X Beta Jan 1, 2015, 15:06 Kosumo

Thats a ten four buddy.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >