Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Gatherings & Competitions

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 1, 2015, 19:27 robdot

Watchdogs,,omfg.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 31, 2014, 15:26 Pigeon

Fion wrote on Dec 31, 2014, 12:29:
First Guy's GotY is Watch Dogs of all things.

Though at least by page 3 we see someone pick Dark Souls 2 (+DLC). I've found DS2 to be easily one of the greatest games of the year, though I realize a good number of gamers dislike it because of it's difficulty. Almost every 'top game of 2014' list is utterly devoid of my personal GotY.

I saw that and stopped reading the second I saw this:
Few games received as much hype as Watch Dogs. But Ubisoft’s cyberthriller about a rogue hacker who takes control of a modern city lived up to it.
From what I understand the game was one of the biggest let downs of the year. Their runner up was Titanfall
I'm going to guess this is the kind of person that will believe anything if the marketing campaign is big enough. I suppose these are personal favorites, but man I really have to call this guy's sense of taste into question.

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 31, 2014, 12:29 Fion

First Guy's GotY is Watch Dogs of all things.

Though at least by page 3 we see someone pick Dark Souls 2 (+DLC). I've found DS2 to be easily one of the greatest games of the year, though I realize a good number of gamers dislike it because of it's difficulty. Almost every 'top game of 2014' list is utterly devoid of my personal GotY.

This comment was edited on Dec 31, 2014, 12:34.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo