Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

Morning Metaverse

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 31, 2014, 18:08 Longswd

Wouldn't "least popular" be more correctly stated as "most hated"?

I don't always drink carbonated Mexican rat piss, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 31, 2014, 14:01 Jivaro

They are all the same, it just comes down to personal experience. People who have AT&T think it's worse, people who have Verizon think it's worse. Same for cable companies. All this tells me is that more Time Warner customers bothered to say something than Comcast customers. Probably because us Comcast customers are resigned to our miserable fate.  

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 31, 2014, 13:04 Umbragen

I thought Verizon would be closer to the top, I hate those fuckers.  

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 31, 2014, 13:00 jdreyer

Comcast has had a lot more negative publicity than TWC this year. You have to be really, really bad to beat Comcast.

Also, United is 3rd? I've had good experiences with them. The one time they had to cancel my flight due to mechanical problems, they immediately booked me on a Delta flight so I could make my business trip. The only reason I don't use them anymore is because I can't get any of their cheap flights when I travel.

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 31, 2014, 11:55 Rossini

My experience with TWC for internet has been mostly positive. They're always pleasant on the phone and they recently came out very fast to fix a problem with the cable line.

My only real beef is the introduction and now recent hike of the 'modem' fee to $8/mo.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 31, 2014, 11:21 Creston

Ah, so that's why Comcast wants to take them over. So THEY can be top dog again.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo