Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

The Repopulation Early Access

The Repopulation is now available for early access on Steam, one of a pair of new milestones, as today also marks the end of the non-disclosure agreement for this sci-fi MMORPG. The Repopulation website has this news, also announcing that they have opened up three new servers to bolster their backend for new players joining for what they say will be the final round of alpha testing. They also offer a new alpha four video showing the latest state of the game.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: The Repopulation Early Access Dec 23, 2014, 09:44 Cutter

Had this been an SP or CO-OP CRPG I'd likely be all over it.

"I've got an emo streak. It's part of what makes me so rad." - Rick Sanchez
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: The Repopulation Early Access Dec 23, 2014, 09:03 Caladell

Terrible music and voiceover, but the game looks like it may be interesting. Hard to say though, cause something like that NEEDS players, and I'm not sure if they'll get 'em.  

4. Re: The Repopulation Early Access Dec 23, 2014, 07:52 Ozmodan

This is one of those games that has touches of brilliance yet overall a nightmare. Will a rose grow out of all the thorns, hard to say?

Really hardcore games like this tend to self destruct because there are always players who have to win at any cost, which includes cheating and it does not take too many times for people experience such before they go find another game to play.

3. Re: The Repopulation Early Access Dec 23, 2014, 07:00 Jonjonz

Looks rather a bit of a botch up, things work, kinda. If that is the best they can show, I would hate to see the real flaws.

Another house makes the mistake that realism is better than story telling.

"Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss." - The Who.

2. Re: The Repopulation Early Access Dec 23, 2014, 03:58 Sepharo

Does the announcer in that video say "gameplay wrinkles" ?
What's dat?

1. Re: The Repopulation Early Access Dec 23, 2014, 03:07 Theo

as someone who was there on day 1 of SWG, and still there and the last day, this ticks a lot of boxes. i do worry about there ability to run a MMO however - things like server transfers etc - need to be available day one especially when you are not instancing anything (or really shortly afterwards).

tempted...

Everyone on Bluesnews is synical, get over it.
edit: i cant spell, this is my disclaimer.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >