Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

16. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2014, 10:58 Wowbagger_TIP

jdreyer wrote on Nov 29, 2014, 02:26:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Nov 28, 2014, 20:09:
Caladell wrote on Nov 28, 2014, 18:15:
I nabbed Mordor as well. Then I grabbed the season pass at bundle stars for cheap. On sale, plus 25% off even sale stuff with this coupon: SUPERNOVA25

Awww crap! I just bought Mordor when I saw it on Steam at $33.49. Didn't think to check Amazon!

Furious2

Do you feel it's not worth $33? Do you want to encourage this kind of game?

I don't know yet. I haven't actually played it. Won't be able to play until I get back from vacation. While I get what you're saying, from what I've read about the game, it will be fun for a little while before it gets too repetitive. So, while it'll fill the role of an action game for a while, I don't have high expectations, so I wasn't really interested in throwing extra money at them unnecessarily. If I do end up really liking it, I could just buy the DLC.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2014, 09:06 Retired

Can't believe I have held off for these sales.....have so much to play and I am neck deep in Binding of Isaac on the Vita. Having a blast. That and GTA5 on the ps3 since I only played the story all the way through on the 360. Also playing the hell outta the 360 online GTA5. I know people complain there are no heists - but we have gotten "9" content updates at zero extra cost. That is unheard of in gaming today.

kudos to them. I am loving the updates after the content. Noticing a lot of changes from when I first played before any of the new content was there. At least now doing missions I am not LOSING money playing. I have about 550k, but can't decide on what pad to buy....had some great gaming moments this week. I got the "survive a day with a bounty" and no shit with about 2 minutes left a dude got an attack chopper and was hunting me down on the open ocean. I finally made it to a cove and got under a rock bridge and as he was trying to pick me off, some other rando pub plucked him out of the sky with a jet. Was hilarious! I took off and as I was getting shot the cheevo popped.

So many other great stories and fun to be had. Held up all the stores, doing some missions, having a blast. Glad I can finally get back to the game.

(I am such a fan boi - so tempted to get that ps4 deal with GTA5 and Last of Us......on top of that Mordor is only 24.99 on ps4....)

This comment was edited on Nov 29, 2014, 09:30.

14. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2014, 02:26 jdreyer

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Nov 28, 2014, 20:09:
I nabbed Mordor as well. Then I grabbed the season pass at bundle stars for cheap. On sale, plus 25% off even sale stuff with this coupon: SUPERNOVA25

Awww crap! I just bought Mordor when I saw it on Steam at $33.49. Didn't think to check Amazon!

Furious2

Do you feel it's not worth $33? Do you want to encourage this kind of game?

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

13. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2014, 00:17 MoreLuckThanSkill

Prez wrote on Nov 28, 2014, 20:52:
Jerykk wrote on Nov 28, 2014, 17:30:
PropheT wrote on Nov 28, 2014, 14:07:
I'm kind of tempted to pick up Shadows of Mordor since it's only $20 there...

Totally worth it.

It's the Game of The Year for me. Absolutely loved it.

Gah, I was debating buying that, and when I went to Amazon, I'm told that SoM is "currently unavailable." This is the online, download code version.

Really, WB? Running out of codes during a sale? Oh well, too much to play already.

12. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 23:32 Acleacius

Been looking for Steam code for the original Call of Juarez on amazon so I can use Blue's code but they won't offer it. On sale atm for $4.99, in case anyone else want's it in there library. Cowboy

Those Steam Flash sales from the past were a pain to keep up with, but I really don't like this new format, bleh.

Damn, only 6 days till Dead State! Mwahaha

People can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked
and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

11. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 21:29 AdamK47

Thanks for the Amazon link. Bought Dark Souls II Collectors Edition and Tropico 5 since I like box copies of my PC games. Hope Blue gets credit from the purchase.  

10. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 20:52 Prez

Jerykk wrote on Nov 28, 2014, 17:30:

Totally worth it.

It's the Game of The Year for me. Absolutely loved it.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

9. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 20:51 Prez

The newest Civ game is $25 on Amazon FYI.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

8. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 20:09 Wowbagger_TIP

Furious2

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

7. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 18:15 Caladell

6. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 17:35 HorrorScope

Yeah jumped on that for $20 at Amazon.
And $25 for Alien Iso... done.
They have the new Borderland for $30, twitching on that.
Might do Wolfenstein for $20 on Steam, seeing if there is a better price, may wait til Christmas.

5. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 17:30 Jerykk

Totally worth it.

4. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 14:30 jdreyer

Banner Saga for $5! Sold!

Also, is it just me or is Amazon totally hosed?

The land in Minecraft is flat, Minecraft simulates the Earth, ergo the Earth is flat.

3. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 14:07 PropheT

2. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 13:48 Cutter

Man, I already own all but 3 games on the Steam featured sales today.

"I've got an emo streak. It's part of what makes me so rad." - Rick Sanchez

1. Re: On Sale Nov 28, 2014, 12:05 Retired

The Elder Scrolls Anthology - 20.00 - the gem of the sale.....  

16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >