Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Xsyon Adds Free Tribe Building

The Xsyon website announces the opportunity to check out additional features of this sandbox MMORPG free of charge, offering new players the ability to start their own tribes and check out the game's architecture tools. Word is:
Starting this week, new players can join the Xsyon fantasy sandbox mmorpg community and start their own tribe for free.

Creating their own homesteads, new free players can shape the land explore the game’s extensive architecture system on their own, without the aid of other Xsyon citizens!

These systems represent the core of the game as players have molded the land and constructed impressive and creative towns, tree houses, fortresses and monuments.

If you are new to Xsyon or are one of the many who have tried out Xsyon but never had the chance to enjoy the tribe, terraforming and building systems, now is a good time to check things out!
View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Xsyon Adds Free Tribe Building Oct 17, 2014, 20:03 Caladell

Alamar wrote on Oct 17, 2014, 14:52:
This may seem petty, but with a name like Xsyon, I just can't...

He literally 'can't even'

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Xsyon Adds Free Tribe Building Oct 17, 2014, 14:52 Alamar

This may seem petty, but with a name like Xsyon, I just can't...  

1. Re: Xsyon Adds Free Tribe Building Oct 17, 2014, 10:27 garrywong

Has anyone ever played this before? This kind of game is right up my alley, but strangely I have never heard of it before.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >