ArcheAge Hits 2M Players

ArcheAge now has over two million players, announces Trion Worlds, saying that in spite of head start issues and founder unrest, their new MMORPG has attracted a strong following since launching. This producer's letter talks about the game's launch, battling bots, and plans for future updates. Here's the deal: "In his letter, Hartsman also describes how, in the past few days, the team at Trion drastically improved the overall player experience in ArcheAge. Among other things, Trion Worlds has undertaken a huge bot sweep, eliminating false accounts throughout the game, worked on better spam filtering and have dramatically shortened queue times in both the US and Europe by introducing new servers and taking measures to deal with AFK players more efficiently."
View : : :
42 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older

Re: ArcheAge Hits 2M Players
Oct 3, 2014, 09:54
Prez

Re: ArcheAge Hits 2M Players Oct 3, 2014, 09:54
Oct 3, 2014, 09:54
 Prez

Not bad for a game I've never heard of until just now.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

Re: ArcheAge Hits 2M Players
Oct 3, 2014, 09:46
Re: ArcheAge Hits 2M Players Oct 3, 2014, 09:46
Oct 3, 2014, 09:46

My guild is already half-way gone. Seems as soon as people hit 50, they vanish. Myself included. The bot problem and gold selling is so bad, the Faction channel is useless. Housing lots that become available are instantly taken by people who run scripts to snatch them up, in some cases while not even standing there. They then turn around and sell them for a huge amount of gold.

A decent game if not for the MMO part.
42 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older