Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 10, 2014, 21:59  Ant 

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 7, 2014, 23:31:
Can we nuke the world, please? (in regards to first link)
"I don't want to be on this anymore." --Futurama's Professor

Ant's Quality Foraged Links (http://aqfl.net) & The Ant Farm (http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org).
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 8, 2014, 11:57 Creston

Redmask wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 07:10:
From what I can gather from google, this Pewdiepie just plays games? How is he any different from the millions of other people doing the same thing on Youtube. The world is strange.

He does weird/funny commentary while playing them. You either like that style of humor or you don't, but I'll say that watching him play Happy Wheels or Amnesia is pretty funny.

I think him having the most subscribed-to Youtube channel is just a function of people wanting to appear as if they're down with the popular stuff, so everyone subscribes to his channel because it's the thing to do.

All that said, I fail to see why it illicits such rage in certain people.

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 8, 2014, 10:29 eRe4s3r

Redmask wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 07:10:
The world is strange.

QFT

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 8, 2014, 07:10 Redmask

From what I can gather from google, this Pewdiepie just plays games? How is he any different from the millions of other people doing the same thing on Youtube. The world is strange.  

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 8, 2014, 02:32  nin 

Sepharo wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 02:20:
Squirmer wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 00:06:
It's obviously a bullshit survey. Betty White appeared high on the list of most influential celebrities among teenagers? I don't know how they carried out this survey but it's clearly worthless.

Judging from Paul Walker being so high I'm assuming it was from right around the time he died. Around that same time Betty White was all over the place on talk shows, special appearances etc.

Ah, nice catch. This is kinda odd.

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 8, 2014, 02:20  Sepharo 

Squirmer wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 00:06:
It's obviously a bullshit survey. Betty White appeared high on the list of most influential celebrities among teenagers? I don't know how they carried out this survey but it's clearly worthless.

Judging from Paul Walker being so high I'm assuming it was from right around the time he died. Around that same time Betty White was all over the place on talk shows, special appearances etc.

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 8, 2014, 00:06 Squirmer

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 7, 2014, 23:31 eRe4s3r

Can we nuke the world, please? (in regards to first link)  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >