Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 1, 2014, 14:31 BitWraith

She's not just someone who enjoys attention. She posts inflammatory stuff, and posts drama bait things all the time. She likes to argue and likes to fish for sympathy.  

Big Box PC Game Collectors - https://www.facebook.com/groups/311204112360601/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 1, 2014, 11:24 Jivaro

If you are a professional model/entertainer/etc and you aren't drawing attention to yourself and enjoying it you probably aren't going to be in the profession very long and you probably aren't very good at it. Never understood why people use that against anyone anyway, let alone models and people of similar professions. It's the job and just like a lot of people, they do the job because they are good at it and because they like it. Getting paid to do something you love to do is one of those things on the list of "I win at life" accomplishments in my book.

9. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 1, 2014, 01:06 1badmf

nin wrote on Jul 31, 2014, 11:18:
Adrianne Curry's role in life seems to be to draw attention to herself, ever since she posted photos of her playing wow with no clothes on (if not before).

well she is a professional model, so, i don't see what the problem is. doesn't hurt that she's also nuclear hot.

8. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 31, 2014, 20:09 NKD

Adrianne Curry's role in life seems to be to draw attention to herself, ever since she posted photos of her playing wow with no clothes on (if not before).

Well, that's generally what models do.

Job 1) Be tall, skinny, and relatively pretty.

Job 2) Draw attention to yourself.

It's 50% of their job description!

Welcome to the Retirement Home for Old People Terrified Of Change

7. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 31, 2014, 18:20 Loopy

I like that they had to send out an email beforehand. "Groping other people without their consent is not okay." Well gee, color me informed!

I'm getting the impression the creep/nerd ratio is higher than average. Pathetic.

6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 31, 2014, 15:59 Eirikrautha

I'll just post this right here and run...

Dave Chappelle (NSFW)

5. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 31, 2014, 14:07 BitWraith

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 31, 2014, 11:12:
BitWraith wrote on Jul 31, 2014, 10:35:
There are some real wackos at conventions. We've been going to Dragon*Con for 10 years, and it is the most "adult atmosphere" of them all. There is some perverted shit that goes down there.

I don't know how women put up with men.

And surprise, surprise, at least one of the founders of that con was busted for touching kids... IIRC, he was under a restraining order from an underage girl, but just couldn't help himself. And he was what, in his 50s?

That guy is a scumbug of the lowest order. He should be eliminated from the genepool.

4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 31, 2014, 14:04 BitWraith

Agreed. I follow her on Facebook since she's an honorary member of the 501st. Every action she takes is ego-centric. She's sort-of pitiful.

That doesn't change the fact that what she did here was pretty cool. That guy sexually assaulted that women.

3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 31, 2014, 11:18 nin

2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 31, 2014, 11:12 jacobvandy

BitWraith wrote on Jul 31, 2014, 10:35:
There are some real wackos at conventions. We've been going to Dragon*Con for 10 years, and it is the most "adult atmosphere" of them all. There is some perverted shit that goes down there.

And surprise, surprise, at least one of the founders of that con was busted for touching kids... IIRC, he was under a restraining order from an underage girl, but just couldn't help himself. And he was what, in his 50s?

1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jul 31, 2014, 10:35 BitWraith

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >