Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Defiance Expansion Next Week

Trion Worlds announces the Silicon Valley expansion for Defiance will go live on August 5th, adding new content to the free-to-play TV tie-in MMORPG. Here's the outline of what this will bring: "Within the world expansion, players will find Karl Von Back has disappeared into Silicon Valley with his EGO-imbued followers, but it’s not the paradise they promised. The valley is overrun with Grid, and a strange cult, the Pilgrims of the Guiding Light, have taken hold in locations across the zone. As all new mysteries unravel, the populace of Silicon Valley calls for help, and only ark hunters have what it takes to face the trials ahead."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Defiance Expansion Next Week Jul 31, 2014, 06:26 Hump

having a good time with this myself. Its still buggy as hell but when things are running as they should its surprisingly entertaining. Especially if you get a few friends together for some co-op PvE  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Defiance Expansion Next Week Jul 31, 2014, 00:42 LittleMe

Yeah it's a fun game for an easy drop in for an hour every once in a while.  

Perpetual debt is slavery.

2. Re: Defiance Expansion Next Week Jul 30, 2014, 21:43 Ceribaen

I don't know why (probably because I'm watching the TV show again) but lately I've been hooked on this. It's an easy drop in, shoot a few things for an hour, log out kinda game.

I'm still working away at Season 1 achievements and just dropping in on sieges/major arkfalls, so really not following the storyline much at all in-game... and still have zero plans to purchase any of the previous expansion/DLCs (especially since they're all ten bucks a pop still).

1. Re: Defiance Expansion Next Week Jul 30, 2014, 20:43 Ash

Von Bach, not Von Back  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo