42 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older

Re: Morning Legal Briefs
Jul 30, 2014, 12:03
Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 30, 2014, 12:03
Jul 30, 2014, 12:03

Maybe if cosplay was more about the costume and less about the tits.

I'll suit up.

Re: Morning Legal Briefs
Jul 30, 2014, 11:50
Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 30, 2014, 11:50
Jul 30, 2014, 11:50

So I let my minor daughter dress up as a "rabbit" (check out the outfits on the Facebook page linked in the article... with the url "lustfulcreation" no less), travel to a convention with just her friends, and am surprised when something bad happens.

And before anyone whines about "blaming the victim," I don't expect children to understand when they are doing stupid stuff. But I do expect their parents (and the other adults in their lives) to understand when they are doing stupid stuff and stop them. And just because you have the "right" to do something doesn't make it less stupid to do.

So I'm really sorry this kid got hurt, and hopefully they'll put away the creep that did this for a long time. I'm also sorry the people around her weren't man/woman enough to pull her aside and say, "This isn't the best idea..." Your job is to be a parent, not a friend...

Edit: Ehh, that's probably too harsh (not knowing all of the particulars). Still, someone exhibited bad judgement here, and I have a hard time blaming a kid for it (because that's the definition of kid). Too bad other folks weren't looking out for her, too.

This comment was edited on Jul 30, 2014, 12:15.
42 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  ] Older