Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter

Need for Speed Rivals Trailer

This trailer from Need for Speed Rivals shows off the OverWatch companion app for the just-released racing sequel. Word is: "With the power of Need for Speed Network powered by Autolog you can view your game progression, see your next unlocks, plan your next gaming session and interact with your Need For Speed friends away from the console."

View

7. Re: Need for Speed Rivals Trailer Dec 4, 2013, 09:06 GL1zdA

SpectralMeat wrote on Dec 4, 2013, 07:29:
I strongly advise anyone thinking of picking this game up to check out TotalBiscuit's Let's not Play Need For Speed Rivals.
I don't care about the technical aspects. The problem with this game is that there's no fun in it. I completed all racer events and several cop ones. The events are either ridiculously easy (like escape from a cop - you launch turbo and drive forward and the event is completed in less than 30 s) or tedious (your car is destroyed by your oponents or cops). There were only few well balanced events. And reseting the points counter, which is also the in game currency, when your busted or crashed, means, that when the cops are chasing you with all what they can, you drive to the safehouse to save the points instead of wrecking more havoc. At least until you figure out how to quickly farm points by repeating the sub 30s events.

This comment was edited on Dec 5, 2013, 07:52.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 3, 21:34 Re: Need for Speed Rivals Trailer Cutter
  2. Dec 3, 21:40 Re: Need for Speed Rivals Trailer DangerDog
  3. Dec 4, 07:13  Re: Need for Speed Rivals Trailer HoSpanky
  4. Dec 4, 07:29   Re: Need for Speed Rivals Trailer SpectralMeat
>> 7. Dec 4, 09:06    Re: Need for Speed Rivals Trailer GL1zdA
  5. Dec 4, 08:47   Re: Need for Speed Rivals Trailer nin
  6. Dec 4, 09:05    Re: Need for Speed Rivals Trailer SpectralMeat