Trion announces a bunch of perks for
players, admitting they are making amends for launch issues for
the MMOG that ties in with the television series of the same name. The games
first players will receive an exclusive launch-only in-game title of Daredevil
and one week boosts to Weapons Skill, Scrip, Loot, and XP. They also offer the
following list of changes planned for two upcoming patches, one expected next
week and the next to follow two weeks later:
- Improved server and client stability.
- Main missions are now replayable after completion
of the last mission.
- Extraction timer upped from 30 to 90 seconds to
allow more time for fellow players to revive you.
- Optimized objects throughout the world to minimize
pop-up and improve overall performance.\
- Area voice chat has been improved and is now off
- Voice and text chat channels can now be muted
- Text chat now displays for longer and no longer
hides when sprinting or boosting.
- General polish and bug fixes for all missions and
CO-OP AND SOLO MAPS
- General polish and bug fixes for all co-op and