now offers patch notes for a new version of Orcs Must Die! 2
that's now automatically available through Steam
for the action/strategy sequel (thanks nin). They say: "We wanted to thank everyone who's been on the forums helping us identify issues and find repro steps for various bugs. We've still got more fixes in the works, but this first patch should tackle a wide array of some of the most common problems and issues." Here are the patch notes:
- Fix for baricades on MirrorImage
- Trap grid/pathing adjustments in various levels
- Fixed a conflict with Shield Orcs and Spring Traps that caused the orcs to not be thrown properly
- Fixed the drop down menu for video options so that it wouldn't extend off the screen
- Fix for kill amount bonus skulls getting regranted on level retry
- Adjustments to the UI to address postgame hitches
- Fixed the 100% CPU problems
- Adjusted anti-aliasing options in menu to display an "Off" setting.
- Fixed combo point bug with the Grinder. It now awards combo points properly.
- Voice packet tweaks for in-game chat.
- Fixed Bilebat perma-puke.
- Various localization and string changes.
- Adjustments to Mouse Sensitivity slider to broaden the range of sensitivity
- Worked on a bug that would occasionally cause the Sorceress's charge attack to fizzle out inappropriately. There are still edge cases that we'll continue to investigate, but this should largely fix the issue.
- Fix for special characters in leadboard display names
- Fixed a bug that prevented Bilebats from shooting through Boulderchutes
- Added an option to use the command "NoAlienFX" in user.cfg to de-activate keyboard light effects for the game. This also may fix some game launch issues for Alienware users.
- Added an option to use the command "-voice" in user.cfg to disable in-game voice chat entirely. Once the game's Voice Chat is disabled, players can use Steam's voice chat options.
If you're unfamiliar with how to create a user.cfg file for your game, you can find the instructions here: