Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
User Settings
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

MechWarrior Online Trailer

This trailer from MechWarrior Online introduces the Caustic Valley environment from the upcoming mech shooter. Word is: "Today Piranha Games unveiled the Caustic Valley in the Inner Sphere for the upcoming MechWarrior Online – and it’s hot! I mean, the video is hot, but the Caustic Valley (aka CMO 26) is a mineral rich, hazy and brutally hot valley environment that will affect how your mech disperses heat, drastically affecting your gameplay and strategy – especially those with heavier, hotter mechs. Tips and tricks are sprinkled in this MechWarrior Online environment reveal, so pay close attention to which weapons are recommended for victory."

4. Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Jul 24, 2012, 00:59 Cutter
Yeah...I don't like packages. I really wish this would have just been an SP/MP game. Not just these guys, but I think most of ous are sick to death of every frigging business of every type out there trying to milk monthly fees as opposed to just selling a product outright. There's way too much of it. Just sell me your product, you go your way and I go mine.
"There are two kinds of people in this world; people who love delis, and people you shouldn’t associate with.” - Damon Runyan
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
    Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 23, 22:16 Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer jdreyer
  6. Jul 24, 09:22  Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Jackplug
  2. Jul 23, 23:23 Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Techie714 ©
  3. Jul 23, 23:34 Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Rea1One
>> 4. Jul 24, 00:59 Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Cutter
  5. Jul 24, 01:35  Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Lokust
  7. Jul 24, 10:18  Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Bet
  8. Jul 24, 20:02  Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer RollinThundr

Blue's News logo