Kalypso Media and bitComposer Games announce Crossfire
, a standalone expansion for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
that will revive the strategy revival this summer. Here are some screenshots
, and here's word:
In Crossfire, players are transported to Khanpaa, a peaceful country suffering under the brutal attacks of mercenary troops. To save his country from these bloody massacres, Ambassador Behnam Atiqullahs has no other choice but to hire his own mercenary teams to get to the bottom of these inexplicable and bloodthirsty attacks and to put an end to Khanpaa’s agony.
Features of Jagged Alliance: Crossfire:
- The first completely new story in the Jagged Alliance universe in almost a decade
- Unique mix of tactics, RTS, RPG and economic simulation gameplay
- Optional line of sight mode and fog-of-war
- New location, new enemies, new weapons, new threats!
- Ten new M.E.R.C. mercenaries, bringing the roster up to 50 mercs
- 20 new achievements
- 15-20 hours of additional gameplay