The Half Elf wrote on May 27, 2012, 21:32:
Whats that movie with Will Smith, Pursuit of Happiness? Also what's the cliche about 'It's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog'.
If I had a business and found out that someone was doing something like I'd give them a job.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog" - Vince Lombardi, Greatest Coach of Any Sport Ever
Best response to that...
Wow. Just wow.
- Badge was not disabled timely.
- This guy who claims to have a solid work "ethic" has no real "ethics" since he didn't proactively return the badge.
- Instead of finding a real job to make the money he leeched off of another company.
- He was PROUD of breaking the law (evading security intentionally).
- He had friends assisting with his crime.
Lock the bastard up!
Everyone else that wants be their own boss has to go out and support themselves. The kid is a thief, plain and simple.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill." - Blade