Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
User Settings
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

6. Re: Evening Metaverse May 11, 2012, 23:40 Crustacean Soup
Kitkoan wrote on May 11, 2012, 22:50:
Prez wrote on May 11, 2012, 22:42:
Internet video would be the future if pants-on-head retards like the CEO of HBO weren't actively trying to stifle and kill it because it threatens their antiquated and obsolete business model.

Its not just CEO's of companies like HBO. Its the others like Comcast whom are trying to stifle internet innovation with low caps. Trying as hard as they can to kill of competition like Netflix and others, just to keep their cable tv connections alive against the sea of internet streaming that they can't profit from.

Is that happening down there? My caps keep increasing. I think my current plan is 200 or 250 GB, which has been plenty, even with ~95% of my TV/movie watching being Internet-based (mostly Netflix; the other 5% is OTA TV, including House, which I've since stopped following). I exceeded 100 GB only once in the past 10 months, and that was the month I got my new computer and had to redownload all of my Steam games.

Edit: okay, I'll say 95%, not quite 100

This comment was edited on May 11, 2012, 23:46.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
    Date Subject Author
  1. May 11, 22:02 Re: Evening Metaverse Kitkoan
  2. May 11, 22:42  Re: Evening Metaverse Prez
  3. May 11, 22:50   Re: Evening Metaverse Kitkoan
  4. May 11, 22:53    Re: Evening Metaverse Prez
  5. May 11, 23:00     Re: Evening Metaverse Kitkoan
>> 6. May 11, 23:40    Re: Evening Metaverse Crustacean Soup
  7. May 11, 23:45     Re: Evening Metaverse Prez
  13. May 12, 02:10    Re: Evening Metaverse Xil
  15. May 12, 03:30     Re: Evening Metaverse Kitkoan
  16. May 12, 05:17      Re: Evening Metaverse Xil
  20. May 12, 13:54      Re: Evening Metaverse Crustacean Soup
  19. May 12, 09:49  Re: Evening Metaverse VoodooV
  21. May 12, 17:34   Re: Evening Metaverse Retired
  22. May 12, 17:47    Re: Evening Metaverse Jerykk
  8. May 11, 23:54 Re: Evening Metaverse Crustacean Soup
  9. May 12, 00:26  Re: Evening Metaverse PHJF
  10. May 12, 00:34   Re: Evening Metaverse Prez
  11. May 12, 01:14    Re: Evening Metaverse Jivaro
  12. May 12, 01:22 Gave up his U.S. citizenship to evade taxes. jdreyer
  14. May 12, 03:01 Re: Evening Metaverse Cutter
  17. May 12, 05:55 Re: Evening Metaverse Retired
  18. May 12, 09:17  Re: Evening Metaverse Spektr

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.


Blue's News logo