Wargame: European Escalation Trailer

Focus Home Interactive sends a new trailer from Wargame: European Escalation, Eugen Systems' real-time strategy game that's expected next month. This shows off the game's IRISZOOM engine, which can depict maps up to 150 square kilometers and 100 million scenery objects while hundreds of units do battle. Word is: "Fully created using in-game footage, this all new video presents NATO forces and a few of the 361 units of the game, in breathtaking action. The ambush set up by the Warsaw Pact quickly escalates into a full-blown, spectacular battle, as NATO units call in for reinforcements to strike back the aggressor."

View : : :

Re: Wargame: European Escalation Trailer
Jan 13, 2012, 16:48
Re: Wargame: European Escalation Trailer Jan 13, 2012, 16:48
Jan 13, 2012, 16:48

Looks pretty fantastic to me (I suspect the video was sped up to appear more exciting for the trailer) . I'm ready for any wargame that tries to move past the ancient ugly hex map wargames that use cryptic chits that all look exactly the same and are about as visually exciting as a paralegal's excel document.

Just an FYI, it isn't readily apparent at first, but this game is a followup to RUSE.
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Date
Subject
Author
Jan 13, 2012Jan 13 2012
 Re: Wargame: European Escalation Trailer
Jan 14, 2012Jan 14 2012