Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Website offers a new "Jedi Consular Character Progression" trailer from BioWare's upcoming Star Wars MMORPG. Word is: "The Jedi Consular is both a revered ally to the Republic and a dangerous adversary to the Empire. Their ability to revive fallen allies in combat and to manipulate the Force to remain hidden from their enemies makes them an invaluable asset. Get a small glimpse of the many paths of advancement for this powerful Force-wielding class."
View : : :

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer
Nov 27, 2011, 02:13
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer Nov 27, 2011, 02:13
Nov 27, 2011, 02:13

It's Star Wars. How many of you went to all 3 of the prequel trilogies hoping it'd get better?

Just because it has a lot of interest before there's any real information about it doesn't mean it's good enough to have staying power.

But yes, I look at this weekend only beta event with how short it was as Age of Conan and Tortage all over again. While not as drastic, the story content in SWTOR is noticeably lighter at the upper levels. And the flashpoints are not at all voiced over beyond Esseles and Black Talon, the initial blurb at the beginning is voiced. But I have yet to find one where inside the outcome is changed via dialog, it uses tradeskills to bypass sections and what not. No dialog. There was also no special commendations per flashpoint anymore, they were level appropriate planet commendations.

Would have given them usage of my beta account if it wasn't tied to my Origin account and all the info and such that comes with that.

I predict 1-1.5 million subscribers in the first month or two. And server merges in less than a year probably more like 6-8 months, at least 30% probably more like half of the servers especially on the PVP servers.

Date
Subject
Author
Nov 26, 2011Nov 26 2011
Nov 27, 2011Nov 27 2011
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer
Nov 27, 2011Nov 27 2011
Nov 27, 2011Nov 27 2011