Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Website offers a new "Jedi Consular Character Progression" trailer from BioWare's upcoming Star Wars MMORPG. Word is: "The Jedi Consular is both a revered ally to the Republic and a dangerous adversary to the Empire. Their ability to revive fallen allies in combat and to manipulate the Force to remain hidden from their enemies makes them an invaluable asset. Get a small glimpse of the many paths of advancement for this powerful Force-wielding class."
View : : :

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer
Nov 25, 2011, 23:52
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer Nov 25, 2011, 23:52
Nov 25, 2011, 23:52

What bothers me about this beta weekend is that they got thousands of people downloading 20-30 gigs worth of data. Waiting upwards of a week for more info. And they let them in Saturday at 10AM and it ends Sunday at midnight. That's not even 48 hours of opportunity to login for all your time invested up to this point.

I mean Ive been in the beta for awhile, and that pisses me off. I have friends who I had to convince to get in and they didn't even give them the holiday and the weekend to mess around. Gave them a day and a half at best if there are no problems....and they are going to take the servers down (probably wipe the temp servers) so that means you have repeat yourself the next time they give you 36 hours to try to login.

And the game prior to this massive influx of people has been having huge lag spikes, whether it's due to code or server issues. I hate to see my friends just flat out waste their time for a bunch of downloading/sign-up/lag/other problems the chance to play won't even make up for. And both of them are star wars fans.

Date
Subject
Author
Nov 25, 2011Nov 25 2011
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer
Nov 26, 2011Nov 26 2011
Nov 27, 2011Nov 27 2011
Nov 27, 2011Nov 27 2011