Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Website offers a new "Jedi Consular Character Progression" trailer from BioWare's upcoming Star Wars MMORPG. Word is: "The Jedi Consular is both a revered ally to the Republic and a dangerous adversary to the Empire. Their ability to revive fallen allies in combat and to manipulate the Force to remain hidden from their enemies makes them an invaluable asset. Get a small glimpse of the many paths of advancement for this powerful Force-wielding class."
View : : :

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer
Nov 25, 2011, 17:37
nin
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer Nov 25, 2011, 17:37
Nov 25, 2011, 17:37
nin

Consular... consular? That's the boring version of the Sith Inquisitor right? : )

I played a Sith Inq Ass (Tank/dps) on my 5 day weekend a month or so back... Had a lot of fun, and want to see where the story goes. I've never been a 'have to be a unique class' kind of guy, but I am a little concerned about the potential over population of Inq's at launch.

After years of WOW, I was never a fan of melee DPS, but I've enjoyed the Jedi so far. And yeah, I worry about the same thing with Jedi. That zone is going to be ROUGH during the first month due to sheer numbers. My original plan was to play force based characters in the beta and them come back to them last, for that very reason. But now I'm having to rethink things.

As far as the sith, I want to save something for the retail product.

Date
Subject
Author
Nov 25, 2011Nov 25 2011
   Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Jedi Consular Trailer
Nov 26, 2011Nov 26 2011
Nov 27, 2011Nov 27 2011
Nov 27, 2011Nov 27 2011