Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Autumn Sale

The Steam Store introduces day one of the Steam Autumn Sale, which includes hundreds of titles discounted between now and November 27th, and specific titles on sale every day. Here are today's specials:

View
64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

44. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 23:18 Mashiki Amiketo

Bumpy wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 22:11:
Really? You're joking right?
No, I'm pretty sure he's serious. Then again, I'd agree with that. $7 is still over priced. $2.99 would be okay.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

43. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 23:13 nin

Ahhh! I just killed Professor Genki in SR! I thought someone said he was supposed to drop some epic item? Fucker didn't drop shit!

grrrrr!

edit: Hmm...he just drops money. I got 100K, but I was hoping for "big prizes". Or at least a damn cheevo.

This comment was edited on Nov 23, 2011, 23:24.

https://soundcloud.com/trentreznorandatticusross/sets/before-the-flood-soundtrack-1
https://dancewiththedead.bandcamp.com/

42. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 22:26 Stolk

Dev wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 20:51:
Stolk wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 16:17:
30 bucks for Black Ops is not a deal.
Bobby Kotick thinks it is... and with 1 million ppl paying the subscription for the CoD Elite, he might be right.

Sad but true. The new Twilight movie is also raking in money.

41. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 22:17 Cutter

jacobvandy wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 21:35:
Cutter wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 20:50:
Well I'm hopinh they get HOMM VI on sale for good price soon. I'm jonsing for it, but no way I'm paying 50 clams.

Amazon has it for $25.

Yeah, thanks but for some strange reason the downloads are for US only. I'm sure GMG or Steam will have it on for that in short order.

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

40. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 22:11 Bumpy

captawe wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 17:04:
7 bucks for DNF and it's still overpriced!

Really? You're joking right?

39. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 21:35 jacobvandy

Cutter wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 20:50:
Well I'm hopinh they get HOMM VI on sale for good price soon. I'm jonsing for it, but no way I'm paying 50 clams.

Amazon has it for $25.

38. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 21:29 Jerykk

I'm a bit above the minimum specs and with it on high I'm really happy with it. Excellent controller support, game looks identical to the console interface which was my main concern.

The UI sucks regardless of whether you're using gamepad or M/KB. Though, M/KB has the advantage of more hotkeys and the ability to click on any visible text, whereas gamepad users have to manually scroll until their desired item is selected.

37. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 21:18 Tumbler

Come on Skyrim super deal! According to IGN, it's not going to be on sale at any of the big box retailers, so hopefully Steam or Amazon still will. (Well, Amazon has it for an amazing 86 cents off right now! Wooo-eee!)

Green Man Gaming has it for 10% off. I picked the game up today...would suck to see a sale better than that...today at least. I'm surprised how well the pc version runs for me. I'm a bit above the minimum specs and with it on high I'm really happy with it. Excellent controller support, game looks identical to the console interface which was my main concern.

I really wish they'd offer a refund period on steam. I wanted to buy this game a week ago but I couldn't confirm how the interface compared to the console version. Giant Bomb mentioned that it was a perfect port in that respect. You plug in your pc on your tv and it will look the same as it does on the consoles. (higher res and better textures obviously) FOV and general controls all work perfectly off a controller. Rerolled a character earlier and I'm blazing through the early parts the 2nd time through.

36. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 20:57 Retired

nin wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 20:56:
Have they confirmed that they're done with New Vegas DLC? I'm tempted to finally buy it all for $20.

Wasn't there an article about one more biggun!? I dunno, 50% off is pretty good. I picked up the 2 I didn't have, and previously I had spent 66-75% off on their sales, but I don't feel cheated at 50%! hehehehe Pretty happy about this start.....

Sanctum Caverns DLC
Sanctum Aftershock DLC
Sanctum Slums DLC
Sanctum Aftermath DLC

Orcs Must Die! - Lost Adventures DLC
Orcs Must Die! - Artifacts of Power DLC
Orcs Must Die!

Wasteland Angel

Fallout New Vegas: Lonesome Road DLC
Fallout New Vegas: Gun Runners' Arsenal

Delve Deeper

The Mawesome Pack

Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2

Quick game of OMD and off to bed.....HOPEFULLY!!!

35. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 20:56 nin

Have they confirmed that they're done with New Vegas DLC? I'm tempted to finally buy it all for $20.

https://soundcloud.com/trentreznorandatticusross/sets/before-the-flood-soundtrack-1
https://dancewiththedead.bandcamp.com/

34. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 20:55 Retired

PropheT wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 20:54:
Bucky wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 18:25:
Edit: Huh, Steam seems to have forgotten all of my payment information. That's a sign I'm going to choose to ignore....

I think they cleared all of it from the system after the forum hack rather than requiring people to come and do it themselves.

meh. Mine was still there.

Also word is D2D will be 20% your entire order on Friday.
Need any new releases, now will be the time to do it!

Skyrim would be a damn near steal.

33. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 20:54 PropheT

Bucky wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 18:25:
Edit: Huh, Steam seems to have forgotten all of my payment information. That's a sign I'm going to choose to ignore....

I think they cleared all of it from the system after the forum hack rather than requiring people to come and do it themselves.

32. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 20:51 Dev

Stolk wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 16:17:
30 bucks for Black Ops is not a deal.
Bobby Kotick thinks it is... and with 1 million ppl paying the subscription for the CoD Elite, he might be right.

31. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 20:50 Cutter

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

30. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 20:41 |oR|jonvall

I usually wait for the Christmas sale but Duke for $6.79? Pfffttt....now that's a no brainer!

Also...I've been waiting for Portal 2 to get to $10.....got that too!

29. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 20:39 Jerykk

Rossafur wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 17:44:
Come on Skyrim super deal! According to IGN, it's not going to be on sale at any of the big box retailers, so hopefully Steam or Amazon still will. (Well, Amazon has it for an amazing 86 cents off right now! Wooo-eee!)

I'm pretty sure Skyrim isn't going to go on sale anytime soon. It just came out and is selling well. Bethesda has no reason to put it on sale.

28. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 20:25 MeanJim

I checked my Steam wishlist to remind myself what I was waiting on. Everything in my wishlist is on sale! Fallout New Vegas DLC is all 50% off today. Didn't they go on sale for 66% once on a one day sale? Also Payday, Dead Island, Red Orchestra 2 and Morrowind are all 33% off.

I'm definitely getting the FNV DLC, and I might as well pick up DNF for $6.79, it probably won't go much cheaper than that. I'll wait and see if Payday, Dead Island, RO2 and Morrowind get better sales. I'm pretty sure I've seen Morrowind on sale before for $5.

Skyrim is going to keep me busy for a long while. I'm 60 hours in and I haven't traveled very far away from Whiterun. I've only finished a couple of the main story quests so far. I was going to finish off one last side quest in Whiterun before heading off to the next part of the main story and meet the Graybeards. I was selling off some loot before heading out when stop by the bar and get challenged to a drinking contest, passed out and woke up in some city far to the west.

MeanJim on Steam

27. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 19:26 wrlwnd

Just picked up Portal 2 for $10.

Now that's the right price.

26. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 19:08 Silicon Avatar

Portal 2 for $10? I'm sold.  

25. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 23, 2011, 19:07 jacobvandy

Prez wrote on Nov 23, 2011, 17:57:
God they're starting already??? Uhoh

And this is just the pre-Holiday sale! They're still going to have the usual Christmas blowout starting in a few weeks. Gird your loins...

64 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo