Gratuitous Tank Battles Trailer

Cliffski's Blog offers a new trailer with alpha footage of Gratuitous Tank Battles, Positech's upcoming armored combat strategy game. Word is: "The video is just showing some battles, not the level editor or the unit editor, or any online stuff (still most of that to do…) so its only a snapshot of the traditional tower-defense side of the game, albeit playing as attacker and defender, and with a tad more detail and explodyness than most TD games I hope :)."
View : : :
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Gratuitous Tank Battles Trailer
Nov 14, 2011, 06:05
Dev

Re: Gratuitous Tank Battles Trailer Nov 14, 2011, 06:05
Nov 14, 2011, 06:05
 Dev

Cliffski,
I've bought some of your other stuff, some more than once (so I get get everything on steam), and I like tower defense games so I'll probably buy this. But, if you want to price your stuff $20+, this is not the kinda game that is going to sell well at higher price points. You are going to have to make up your mind, if you really want to sell the more expensive stuff as you said, you are going to have to make it worth the money to buy. This kinda game isn't the right direction for that. On the other hand, if you are going to keep selling in the $10-$15 range that you've said you were opposed to, then yeah, I'll pay that much for something like this.
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older