Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Announcement

Square Enix formally announces The Missing Link, the upcoming DLC pack for Deus Ex: Human Revolution first revealed last week. The announcement confirms plans to release the DLC for the action/RPG prequel next month and offers a few screenshots and this trailer to promote it. Here's word:
The DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION conspiracy grows deeper in The Missing Link. During lead character Adam Jensen’s quest for the truth in DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION, he mysteriously vanishes for three days. Where was he? What did he find out? The Missing Link reveals it all.

"We are very excited for DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION fans to be able to further develop Adam’s journey in the game with The Missing Link DLC," said David Anfossi, producer of DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION at Eidos-Montreal. "Gamers will be able to experience a vulnerable side of Adam like never before, which gives the overall game a whole new dimension. The Missing Link propels players into compelling gameplay, beginning with Adam being temporarily stripped of his use of augmentations; new, visually stunning environments; and the continuation of DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION’s conspiracy-rich story.”

View : : :

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Announcement
Sep 9, 2011, 00:36
Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Announcement Sep 9, 2011, 00:36
Sep 9, 2011, 00:36

nin wrote on Sep 8, 2011, 23:42:
DNForever wrote on Sep 8, 2011, 23:39:
Ahhh I'm trying to finish up my side quests before I go to China, and found out all the stuff about Megan's death, talking to her mom in the lobby and as soon as I click all the buttons to tell her about it the conversation wheel thing is there but no words or anyting to click on and I just stand there, can't even hit esc. What's the deal???

Is this when you're cashing in the quest (and presenting items)? If so, I read that's because you're missing an item (or that was the claim).

Actually, it's the order. You need to talk to the guy in the lobby both before and after you break into his office and the captain's office in DPD, otherwise he will glitch and dissappear, and you'll get the empty dialog selector bug mentioned above. It's a known bug in the quest.

Cloak and Daggers has a bug where one of the witnesses gang guards spawns out of map. You can overcome that one by going to the fire escape, standing on the rail. And shooting at his HUD designator (you'll hit him eventually).

I ran into both of the above bugs. I had to redo motherly ties completely because of the out of order glitch.

^D^
"Never start a fight, but always finish it."
Date
Subject
Author
Sep 9, 2011Sep 9 2011
   Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution The Missing Link Announcement