briktal wrote on Jul 22, 2011, 09:02:Conceptually
How much do you think Bioware was actually changed by EA? I mean, their post-EA stuff isn't really that different from KOTOR/Jade Empire.
their games haven't changed much, no. Now let's look at everything on the periphery.
- Absolute assloads of DLC.
- Always-on DRM that refuses to let you load a DLC that you bought 18 fucking months ago because EA's shitty ass fucking server dies.
- Facebook integration horseshit.
- Marketing campaigns focused on 12 year old mouthbreathers.
- 1 year development time for major titles.
Now check off for me how much of these things Bioware did BEFORE they got bought by EA?
I rest my case. (Sorry Crushbug)