Well, yesterday was our first grilling mishap of the season, though I am not to blame, so my record remains so far unblemished. The chicken thigh fillets I was going to cook turned out to be startlingly rancid. These were actually vacuum sealed in plastic, which seems like it would help prevent such a mishap, but when I cut open the package it immediately filled the kitchen with the most horrifying odor. I didn't actually think you could generate that much stench from a one pound package of chicken meat, but it was a pretty close call that we were able to dispose of this without anyone actually upchucking.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
News CGI copyright © 1999-2017 James "furn" Furness &
All rights reserved.
Chatbear v1.4.0/blue++: Page generated 25 November 2017, 06:45.