Ships Ahoy - LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

The LEGO Group and TT Games announce that LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game has set sail, and the LEGO-ized game based on the movies based on the theme-park ride is now available in North America for Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PSP, DS, and 3DS. Here's word:
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game re-creates the action, adventure and memorable moments of the Pirates of the Caribbean mythology in LEGO form, incorporating the humor of LEGO minifigures and fantastic worlds built from LEGO bricks and elements for players to explore. Players take on the role of more than 70 characters from the movies and experience all the pirate adventure, irreverent humor and amazing creatures of the Pirates of the Caribbean films, including the upcoming fourth film, Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Throughout the game, players will explore environments from the highly acclaimed movie series in more than 20 levels. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game features two-player Cooperative mode and Freeplay mode, which let players return to levels to discover new treasures.
View : : :

Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
May 11, 2011, 01:09
Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean May 11, 2011, 01:09
May 11, 2011, 01:09

...is now available in North America for Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, PSP, DS, and 3DS

Aww, no PC version for this one? Bummer. These really are great games. I haven't played through any of them yet, but I have played them all except for Indy 2. My son is addicted to em though, which is the main reason I've played em.
Date
Subject
Author
May 11, 2011May 11 2011
Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
May 11, 2011May 11 2011
May 11, 2011May 11 2011