Hi-Rez Studios announces
the release of version 1.4 of Global Agenda
, the promised
Free Agent update that makes the MMO shooter free-to-play. The game now offers Elite Agent status for a one-time fee, an honor which is automatically bestowed on anyone who has paid for the game. The new version also adds some new content, which is outlined below. In addition to enabling free play, this version 1.4 Free Agent update introduces new content and features to the current Global Agenda gameplay. These updates include:
- New revised skill trees for Recon, Assault, Robotics and Medic classes to encourage specialization and build diversity.
- New repeatable missions from Operative Vanik and Ava Lockhart in Dome City
- New end-game content, Dome Defense, added as a Raid challenge for players level 40 and above. Dome Defense requires a highly skilled and coordinated team to maintain the health of the hero NPC Dalton Bancroft while defending Dome City from waves of Recursive Colony robots
- Mercenary PvP matches for players level 30 and above now grant separate and better rewards. Increased drop rates for Epic items as well as increased drop of Crescent Jetpack. New Tier-5 Dyes now drop from 30+ Merc PvP
- PvP game-type Demolition has been re-implemented as Acquisition in which one team must capture a robot from the enemy and take it back to their base; our Global Agenda version of the class Capture the Flag game-type
- Many PvP and PvE instance maps have been adjusted to fix exploits and promote more varied and balanced gameplay.