Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday

Treyarch Community Manager Josh "JD_2020" Olin tweets the release of the PC edition of the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops is this Friday: "PC fans: #CODBlackOps #FirstStrike will be coming to PC March 25th! Pre-order today on Steam." As he notes, Steam is now offering pre-purchases of the DLC, and those who buy the DLC between now and 1:00 pm EDT on Friday will receive a 10% discount.
View : : :

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday
Mar 22, 2011, 00:49
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday Mar 22, 2011, 00:49
Mar 22, 2011, 00:49

Ventura wrote on Mar 21, 2011, 22:13:
I bought it straight away. $13.50AU ish for five new maps, one of which, Ascension, is a zombie one? Hell yeah.

Sorry to not join the anti-Black Ops bandwagon in these parts, but I have spent more time playing the zombies online than I have most other games all up. There's also a full single player campaign and multiplayer bot mode for me to get stuck into aswell, if I ever get bored of shooting the zombies, that is.

This is one of those (albeit quite rare) times where I feel the criticism being flung about here isn't entirely justified.

Yeah a lot of people are just anti cod because it's so popular/activision. Most haven't really played it. I used to be like that but then I decided to try it and was surprised at how many good features it had that a lot of pc games are missing these days. Things like lean, prone, players can make their own servers without being forced to buy dedicated ones, bots, and theater mode really made Treyarch get more respect from me. Wish Dice would do all this in their heavily praised Battlefield 3. Mean
Date
Subject
Author
Mar 22, 2011Mar 22 2011
   Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday
Mar 23, 2011Mar 23 2011