Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Registration Required Sites... gah! Oct 8, 2010, 17:48 BlueF

Speaking of nothing to see here...

Article on GameIndustry.biz "Rare built prototype button controls for Kinect" required registration to read.

Moving along now.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 8, 2010, 15:58 Tumbler

I'm thinking we're going to be seeing wii game developers port their games over to the ps3 in the future and that will probably be most of the software you get for the move for the near future. It's kind of smart in hind sight, games like dead space extraction and others can be easily ported because nothing needs to be changed except the textures.

But will people want to play $50-$80 to be able to play ported wii games?

The one thing I'll give Kinnect is that the software needed for that device needs to be built from the ground up, so if it's good that will at least be something that is unique...so far I haven't seen anything that is too exciting...but they have to be making some halo game right? Seems like an easy way to give that thing a boost and since they've basically trashed that franchise why not just stick it on the end of a mop and wipe it all over the floor?

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 8, 2010, 11:36 Verno

I haven't been really impressed with the software for it either and adding move support to existing titles seems to significantly increase their loading times as well. It can't really be used effectively in FPS games so far as you need to separate camera control otherwise it will ruin your aim when you shift towards edges of the screen.

Playing: Renovate My Kitchen
Watching: MI Fallout, Deadpool 2, House

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 8, 2010, 10:42 Jivaro

The Playstation Move is a cool device, the problem is the damn price. I think most people are going to skip it because of the pricing....and rightfully so. Ridiculous.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo