Killing Floor Free Content & New Character Pack

Tripwire Interactive announces the availability of a new free content pack for Killing Floor, their zombie shooter, as well as the release of a new PostMortem character pack as premium Killing Floor DLC. The free Incendiary content pack includes four new maps, a MAC-10 that fires incendiary rounds as a new Firebug weapon, a new money system, balance changes, as well as bug fixes. The PostMortem pack adds four new playable characters to the game's mix. In celebration, the game is for sale on Steam for 50% off, and a 50% discount also applies to the game's three character packs, including the new one.
View : : :
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Killing Floor Free Content & New Character Pack
Oct 8, 2010, 14:14
Re: Killing Floor Free Content & New Character Pack Oct 8, 2010, 14:14
Oct 8, 2010, 14:14

TWI is a great company, true company by gamers for gamers. They recieved big feedback after this update, people wanting more balance changes. And now they planning special beta for balance changes update, they even accepting applications for this beta.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=46359
"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

Oct 8, 2010, 10:15
Re: Killing Floor Free Content & New Character Pack Oct 8, 2010, 10:15
Oct 8, 2010, 10:15

Yes, you need to avoid the servers running those doom maps, as those maps are made for grinding. If you play on suicidal once u level 6 thats where real strategy and teamwork goes long way.
"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

Oct 8, 2010, 06:57
Re: Killing Floor Free Content & New Character Pack Oct 8, 2010, 06:57
Oct 8, 2010, 06:57

I enjoy both, but this one definitely takes the voice acting cake.

Oct 8, 2010, 06:10
Re: Killing Floor Free Content & New Character Pack Oct 8, 2010, 06:10
Oct 8, 2010, 06:10

I find this game so much more fun than any of the L4D games.

Oct 8, 2010, 01:08
Re: Killing Floor Free Content & New Character Pack Oct 8, 2010, 01:08
Oct 8, 2010, 01:08

I find this game somewhat amusing, but I'm also a little annoyed at it. It has easily one of the better aiming systems in any FPS, really good weapon mechanics in general, but because of the perks system every server becomes a Perk grinding mess, until people grind to level 6 and start to relax a little.

I'm not sure what an easy fix would be, but a shift in map design to maybe lead people to move more than find a few good spots to defend would be ideal. L4D mode, yes, but L4D without the jokishly inaccurate weapons. Oh well, maybe Killing Floor 2 will be the ultimate zombie head shooting, British slang using, mix of great weapon design and ridiculously unrealistic zombie horde game.

Oct 7, 2010, 22:15
Re: Killing Floor Free Content & New Character Pack Oct 7, 2010, 22:15
Oct 7, 2010, 22:15

Demo is hell of a fun to play now with LAW, LAW for demo is beefed up big time, and much cheaper if u higher perk demo than before. Crossbow price increase is good because that weapon is overpowered. Shared money system is good, now if u do most of the damage to certain powerful enemy and someone just finishes him off u still get money for all the damage u did:) The only dissapointing part is that the 4 new maps dont have achievements. I hope in future we can get few more achievements. Remember, this game received so much support post release and free (aside from character dlcs), TWI is showing great support.
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older