Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Bestsellers

Here's this week's list of bestselling titles on Steam, Valve's digital distribution service:

1. R.U.S.E.
  2. Amnesia: The Dark Descent
  3. Sid Meier's Civilization V
  4. Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
  5. Mafia II DLC: Jimmy's Vendetta
  6. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  7. Mafia II
  8. Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition
  9. Worms Reloaded
  10. Company of Heroes Complete Pack

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

7. Re: Steam Bestsellers Sep 12, 2010, 16:59 Tumbler

Hey, wasn't King's Bounty: Crossroads $9.99 before? It says $19.99 now, I was excited to see that $9.99 price tag, now it's a pass... Oh well. Did anyone prepurchase at that price? Did they refund it and cancel the order at $9.99?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Steam Bestsellers Sep 12, 2010, 16:43 Overon

The plot of Amnesia is sick in more ways than one.

I think it's a great game. I have not been creaped out and disgusted by a game like this in a long time. I will remember the game as a result for a long time.

5. Re: Steam Bestsellers Sep 12, 2010, 16:30 heroin

Me too, I'm really happy to see Amnesia do well. It beat out Mafia II a game that was marketed like crazy... Amnesia's only been out for 3 days, doubt they've even hit their potential yet. Amnesia is definitely one of the best game experiences I've had recently since maybe Fallout 3 a couple of years ago. Can't wait until they release the editor.

I guess maybe one reason it might be doing as well as it is is because the demo was a fairly small size and it downloads really fast, the demo was ^&%in killer and Steam is one of the few places you can get the game. Not trying to slight it for that ; just proof that the model works... though I still hate Steam for making me be online. What IS WITH THAT GABEEEEEE!!?

4. Re: Steam Bestsellers Sep 12, 2010, 15:31 ASeven

I'm far more happy to see Amnesia in there, the game is quickly becoming the best of 2010 for the PC for me. What a bloody awesome game it is.  

3. Re: Steam Bestsellers Sep 12, 2010, 15:24 Draugr

How could R.U.S.E possibly be the #1 game without Ubisoft's DRM!?!?  

2. Re: Steam Bestsellers Sep 12, 2010, 14:24 Rhett

I wonder if UBI gets the hint now about their DRM.  

1. Re: Steam Bestsellers Sep 12, 2010, 14:11 Paketep

God, it's fantastic to see RUSE up there. And even better, no trace of MW2 in the top 10.

A good week for PC gaming.

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo