Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

OilRush Announced

Unigine Corp. announces development of OilRush, a real-time strategy/tower defense game set in a post-apocalyptic flooded world (hopefully including an homage to the late, great Dennis Hopper), planned for digital distribution on Windows and Linux PCs and PlayStation 3 by the end of this year. The game will include multiplayer support via LAN or internet, and the OilRush Website is online with a trailer, and the announcement also has the trailer along with some screenshots. Here's a bit on the game: "Challenging gameplay takes you through rushing swarms of furious enemies in every battle. The winning requires intellegent [sic] branching of technology researches and all the variety of tactics you can engage."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: OilRush Announced Sep 2, 2010, 10:45 eRe4s3r

Well rocket surgery is easy, but what about oil well plumbing?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: OilRush Announced Sep 2, 2010, 10:23 Kxmode

This game isn't rocket surgery.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

2. Re: OilRush Announced Sep 2, 2010, 06:52 Luther

It does look good but I wonder if the tech tree will include some non-fossil fuel based energy sources. Ah, we've discovered how to split hydrogen from water, efficiently and in large quantities so we have nothing to fight over. Game over.  

1. Re: OilRush Announced Sep 1, 2010, 21:49 eRe4s3r

Graphics look indeed great, but how will it run.

Also
and all the variety of tactics you can engage.
.. what?

How can i engage tactics, that makes no sense.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo